Windows 10: Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Discus and support Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to use a Sensel Morph bluetooth MIDI controller and although it is recognised as a bluetooth device by Windows no DAW I have tried NI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sangahyando, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

I'm trying to use a Sensel Morph bluetooth MIDI controller and although it is recognised as a bluetooth device by Windows no DAW I have tried NI Kontrol, Reason 12, Ableton Live 11 is able to see the device.I have tried using MIDIberry and it does receive signals from the Sensel Morph but it is still unavailable to any DAW. It does not appear in device manager as a sound or MIDI device, only as a bluetooth device.My machine is a 2021 Dell XPS 17 9700 with 32Gb RAM and Core i7 CPU. Windows 10 v2009 build 10.0.19042.1165ThanksAndrew

:)

Sangahyando, Sep 9, 2021

2. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Hello. Although WIN10 allows you to connect a BlueTooth MIDI device, the following problem occurs:

Although BT MIDI devices (in my case Roland GO: KEYS) can be paired with the computer - "paired" appears in the connection manager and the keyboard apparently communicates with the computer which accepts MIDI data - for example in MIDIberry, in DAW programs
    (like Sonar, Ableton, NI KontaKt, Sibelius, etc.) the device does not appear in the list of available MIDI devices. As if not present.

2 times it happened that all of a sudden, a message came out of the notification center: GO: KEYS MIDI is ready for use and the device was visible and functional in all applications. It took only a few hours until it stopped showing up again. Are you familiar
    with how this works and how can you solve it? The device is listed in the device manager and the drivers are updated. Thank you.

Ota Kaštan, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Hi Ota,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to which the device disappeared from the list of available devices?
    • Do you see any error message/code when the device disappears?

Meanwhile, you may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click the Sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds.
    • If your MIDI device isn’t listed there, right click on an empty space and select
      Show Disconnected Devices and Show Disabled Devices to see if the device is visible.

We await your response,

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Hello, thanx for your interest.

The machine is Lenovo ThinkPad E485 WIN10 X64 version 1809 build 17763.253

there were no changes, I even reinstalled windows completely without success. Also I have no error messages.

I have both options checked (show disconnected and disabled devices) in sounds settings.

Cheers,

Ota

here are 2 screenshots showing BT midi keyboard connected and the midi device not visible in Kontakt player (for example).

Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10 7217ac5f-1fb3-4a2d-b684-8485718480f9?upload=true.png

Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10 ab5d6ab2-430b-4a47-b135-e8909ece482e?upload=true.png

Ota Kaštan, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth MIDI device

2. [2021] Windows 10 MIDI input device problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [2021] Windows 10 MIDI input device problem: Apologies if this is a repeated issue, however the last known issue I found when searching was from 2015 with no helfpul resolution. I've just got a Dell Inspiron 7700 all in one machine, and for some reason it does not treat any MIDI input devices as such. It recognises...
  3. Midi device not detected

Midi device not detected: I just bought a brand new laptop, when I connect my midi device and check on Device Manager, it was listed in all it suppose to, audio input, sound, video and game, except software devices, so everytime I start DAW, it can't connect to device, "no midi input device", so I...
  4. Midi problem

Midi problem: Hello. Im trying to use the MAudio Midisport Uno but something is wrong. Laptop shows the device but its not transmitting midi info. Theres a yellow triangle with and exclamation inside: Ive tried installing and reinstalling drivers, different USB ports, right clicking in...
  5. Midi problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Midi problem: Hello. Im trying to use the MAudio Midisport Uno but something is wrong. Laptop shows the device but its not transmitting midi info. Theres a yellow triangle with and exclamation inside: Ive tried installing and reinstalling drivers, different USB ports, right clicking in...
  6. Bluetooth devices not visible!!!!!!!

Bluetooth devices not visible!!!!!!!: As this has been my 2nd post ...My PC doesn't show any Bluetooth in "Add Device " option.............I tried every method i.e reinstalling the drivers,stopping and rerunning the service of Bluetooth........But at last here i am writing my complain its been 8 months...
  7. Bluetooth as standard device Win10?

Bluetooth as standard device Win10?: Hi. The following situation: I have the laptop and the beamer as my choice of speakers. I am connected to my Bluetooth speaker but cannot select it as a playback device. How can I add my Bluetooth speaker to my playback devices? Bluetooth als Standartgerät Win10?
  8. Bluetooth device not paired, but visible in Device Manager; Unable to reconnect it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth device not paired, but visible in Device Manager; Unable to reconnect it: I use a DualShock 4 controller to play games on Steam. I've never had issues up until now. Yesterday, I used the same DualShock 4 controller with my PS4, then switched it back to PC, only I noticed that it wasn't in the list of paired devices on my computer anymore. When I...
  9. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10: Hello. Although WIN10 allows you to connect a BlueTooth MIDI device, the following problem occurs: Although BT MIDI devices (in my case Roland GO: KEYS) can be paired with the computer - "paired" appears in the connection manager and the keyboard apparently communicates with...
  10. MIDI file problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    MIDI file problem: Recently I have downloaded a MIDI file from YouTube for remixing, I didn't have any problem downloading the file, but when I drag my MIDI file into the piano roll in FL studio 20, it only comes up with the bass chords. I got confused for a while, then decided to open the MIDI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ableton live bluetooth midi