Windows 10: Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update

Discus and support Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, My laptop was recently trying to install 1803 updates which it didnt conclude. It got sucked at 85%. so I removed battery so that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeunBamigboye, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update

Hello there,

My laptop was recently trying to install 1803 updates which it didnt conclude. It got sucked at 85%. so I removed battery so that it can come up again.

Since then my Bluetooth has been missing from my device manager. I have tried many methods from services( making sure its on automatic) , I have updated drivers and yet I can access my bluetooth neither can i make use of it. As it where after several tutorials, under network adapter: I have a bluetooth device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI) #2 which has a yellow caution underneath. I viewed the properties and it says ... device cannot start (code 10) .

I am pissed at the moment cos I can make use of my bluetooth on my laptop Hp 620.

Pls can you be of help on how to resolve this?

Thanks

:)

SeunBamigboye, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Jan 28, 2019
  3. AdenOsman Win User
    Bluetooth not listed in device manager

IIhave installed win 10 from cd on a new PC. Unfortunately Blue Tooth does not appear in The Device manager. It does not appear as a choice in the legacy list either.
    I have been searching endlessly for a solution, typical answers are update drivers in Device manager, impossible if it is not listed.

what is my next step?

AdenOsman, Jan 28, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update

Bluetooth COMPLETELY Missing from Win 10 Laptop

Turn your BT device off, then on. Open Action Center. Is Bluetooth listed in the L column, like in my screenshot ?
    If no, which BT driver did you dl from ASUS ? You might try the other one (you can always uninstall either). Open Device Manager. Check that the driver and devices are listed (see screenshot). R-click driver (Broadcomm, in my case)/Update Driver Software, then have Windows automatically search and install/restart. Good Luck

Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update

1. Bluetooth missing in device manager after win 10 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing device

2. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: There's another article that is locked, but actually failed to address this issue. Here are a few screenshots illustrating what happened when I tried to follow suggested steps in that article:…and since Bluetooth is MISSING in Device Manager, I cannot update the Bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: There's another article that is locked, but actually failed to address this issue. Here are a few screenshots illustrating what happened when I tried to follow suggested steps in that article:…and since Bluetooth is MISSING in Device Manager, I cannot update the Bluetooth...
  4. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: How do I update my drivers to have my bluetooth connect button show ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-missing-in-device-manager/705e4f05-8467-4a1d-832b-21c9f2b5459a
  6. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager: How do I update my drivers to have my bluetooth connect button show ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-missing-in-device-manager/705e4f05-8467-4a1d-832b-21c9f2b5459a
  7. Bluetooth Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Missing of Bluetooth in device manager

Missing of Bluetooth in device manager: I am facing problem of my laptop Bluetooth. Initially, the problem is that my Bluetooth device cannot connect to my laptop and my Bluetooth button in the setting was missing. After trying fix it in the device manager, it was showing that error code 45 which I have to...
  9. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: In the middle of listening to my bluetooth speaker last night, I went to unpair the speaker, windows said I could not remove the device. At this time I noticed the button to enable or disable bluetooth was no longer there. Also the bluetooth icon in the system tray...
  10. win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager

win 10 bluetooth drivers missing. bluetooth does not appear in device manager: is there a KB or update that has bluetooth drivers for win 10 I can not discover bluetooth devices hp printer and nintendo wiimote...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth missing in device manager windows 10 after updates