Windows 10: Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums

Discus and support Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, My laptop model is HP 2000 Notebook PC running on Windows. Can't remember from when the Bluetooth is missing. I opened Device Manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GBMdu, May 16, 2020.

1. GBMdu Win User

Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums

Hi All,

My laptop model is HP 2000 Notebook PC running on Windows. Can't remember from when the Bluetooth is missing. I opened Device Manager and selected Hidden Devices. It shows "Bluetooth Device" and not "Bluetooth". Downloaded & installed the driver from HP website. But, Bluetooth doesn't appear. When I try to add a Bluetooth device, I see an error "Couldn't connect". I have tried all diagnostics suggested in this & other forums.

Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums ad163e44-f46b-49ec-8f71-e9eb1d697c61?upload=true.jpg

Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums 5a76ae91-de4f-4f29-94ed-bc18741fb4ec?upload=true.jpg

GB

:)

GBMdu, May 16, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 16, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 16, 2020
  4. Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums

Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums

1. Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 tried all help provided in forums - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing tried

2. My start menu is missing. I tried everything mentioned in this forum, no help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My start menu is missing. I tried everything mentioned in this forum, no help.: Right click on the Windows icon works fine, left click does nothing. Keypad Windows key same thing. I am running W10 on an HP desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menu-is-missing-i-tried-everything/40fde249-9974-4b28-a39f-4929f919942b
  3. My start menu is missing. I tried everything mentioned in this forum, no help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My start menu is missing. I tried everything mentioned in this forum, no help.: Right click on the Windows icon works fine, left click does nothing. Keypad Windows key same thing. I am running W10 on an HP desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menu-is-missing-i-tried-everything/40fde249-9974-4b28-a39f-4929f919942b
  4. My start menu is missing. I tried everything mentioned in this forum, no help.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. All bluetooth service missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All bluetooth service missing: In a service there are not anyone bluetooth service, i have tried checking a new driver update fot bluetooh, troubleshooting, anything what i found in internet not helped mei'm using Tp-link UB400...
  6. .jar files will not open. I've tried all current known methods in this forum. Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .jar files will not open. I've tried all current known methods in this forum. Help.: I'm trying to open .jar files. I have the current java version installed 64 bit, as per my OS, windows 10 is fully updated to the newest version. The following are the methods I have already tried and verified multiple times:1. File association: I've already ensured that the...
  7. Thank you for providing this good forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you for providing this good forum: I searched your forum from Google. Because the forced update of Windows 10 is annoying. Every after a few months Mandatory update. No other website can find an effective method. Finally found an effective method in your forum. Thank you for providing this good forum....
  8. WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum

WINDOWS KEY NOT WORKING - Already tried all thing on this forum: My windows key simply stoped working Now when I try to use WIN+ "something" it selects the icon with the letter I press. Like I press WIN+Dto desktop it selects the icon with a letter D Already tried everything I seen in this forum about it nothing seem to work...
  9. Forum Help

Forum Help: Greetings, This post is in the wrong category, because the correct categories aren't working. When I try to ask a question in the "Community Participation Center" by clicking the Submit button, the button, topic, and subtopic goes dim, and the question isn't posted:...
  10. Is this forum for Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this forum for Bluetooth?: If not, can someone please point me to some good Bluetooth forums. 96295