Windows 10: Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584

Discus and support Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using a Bluetooth mechanical keyboard since last month so there was no problem with my Bluetooth until this morning when I opened my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MorrLogic, Aug 24, 2021.

1. MorrLogic Win User

Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584

I have been using a Bluetooth mechanical keyboard since last month so there was no problem with my Bluetooth until this morning when I opened my computer. I tried clicking the add device in the Bluetooth option but it was indicated that there is no Bluetooth in my laptop.I've tried pressing the trouble shooter. It says "Check Bluetooth capability- No Bluetooth detected''Also tried updating my driver in the device manager but the Bluetooth option in translucent? and I checked the properties of each under the tab. It says "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 4

:)

MorrLogic, Aug 24, 2021

2. Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584

I have a Dell Latitude 15" 5584 running Windows 10 Pro. Recently, the Bluetooth system tray icon disappeared. I checked the Device Manager, but couldn't find Bluetooth in it. In Dell's EFI settings, Bluetooth is enabled. So why can't I see it in Windows?

Will Pittenger, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Will Pittenger, Aug 24, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584

Hi Will

Open Device Manager, then expand the network Adapters section, note down whether your WiFi device is Intel or Qualcomm

Click the link below to go to the support page for your laptop, then from there, download and install either the Intel or Qualcomm Bluetooth device drivers that Dell recommend for your laptop

Restart (not shut down) your PC, then if Bluetooth is still not working, go to Settings - Update and Security - Troubleshoot and run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter from there . . .

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/iedhs1/...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing Dell

2. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  3. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  4. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  6. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  7. touchscreen option missing in device manager DELL Inspiron 15 5559

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchscreen option missing in device manager DELL Inspiron 15 5559: I disabled my touchscreen about 8-12 months ago. Now I wanted to enable it but noticed it was missing from device manager menu. When I searched online, I realized that it was due to some windows update. There is no HID Compliant Touch Screen even when I click on 'show hidden...
  8. Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584

Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584: I have a Dell Latitude 15" 5584 running Windows 10 Pro. Recently, the Bluetooth system tray icon disappeared. I checked the Device Manager, but couldn't find Bluetooth in it. In Dell's EFI settings, Bluetooth is enabled. So why can't I see it in Windows?...
  9. gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552

gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552: can I play simulation games ,pubg in my lap with these specifications: processor-intel Celeron cpu n3060 ram-4gb 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-in-laptop-dell-inspiron-15-3552/c47d1849-6e13-4874-9e27-12b69e54cbfc
  10. No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567

No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567: Since I reinstalled Windows on my dell, the sound stopped working somehow. Also the sound driver seems to be up-to-date for some reason. Could anyone point out the issue that I could potentially have? 89703