Windows 10: Bluetooth missing toogle

Discus and support Bluetooth missing toogle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth never works the toggle is never there ill update Windows and it will show back up untill i turn the laptop off then it disappeares before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mlgplayerbradseyeau, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Bluetooth missing toogle

My Bluetooth never works the toggle is never there ill update Windows and it will show back up untill i turn the laptop off then it disappeares before you know it and yes ive tried trouble shooting and all that. Why would Windows do this youd think with all the nerd power they have id at least be able to use my Bluetooth. Goes to show how trash windows is

:)

mlgplayerbradseyeau, Mar 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Bluetooth missing toogle

Bluetooth issues

Hello Alfred,

I would like to follow up on your Bluetooth issues. Were you able to resolve it? Furthermore, here's how to find Bluetooth settings:

• Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

• Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.

If you don't see the Bluetooth toggle in Bluetooth & other devices settings, your PC might not have Bluetooth, or it might have Bluetooth hardware that's not recognized. As an initial troubleshooting steps, you may try the following:

• Use the Bluetooth troubleshooter to try to fix Bluetooth problems.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter

• If the Bluetooth toogle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on,
      check Device Manager to make sure you have the latest Bluetooth drivers installed.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, select it from the list of results, and then expand Bluetooth in Device Manager.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the Bluetooth radio, then select Update driver > Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth missing toogle

1. Bluetooth missing toogle - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing toogle

2. missing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing Bluetooth: I have a HP laptop and im using a wireless mouse for a month now. Today, it got disconnected and I cant connect at all. I tried connecting my mouse using my other laptop and it is paired properly. How can I connect it on my original device?...
  3. Bluetooth missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth missing: Im in the situation where i have used bluetooth for a long time on my computer. One day it suddenly says that this device does not have bluetooth, some time went and it suddenly came back Tried different things, no idea what worked. Im now in the same situation again, where i...
  4. Bluetooth missing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing?: I have been using Bluetooth headphones for the past few years with my PC and had no issues until recently.Bluetooth appears to be “turned off” but there is no option to turn it on.Bluetooth troubleshooter returns a message that says my device does not have Bluetooth...
  5. missing bluetooth

missing bluetooth: My bluetooth was working fine last night then today its missing.I have run the trouble shooter for it to tell me i do not have blue tooth installed .its listed in device manager but is shaded .there was no updates run prior to losing bluetooth but i have since run update but...
  6. Bluetooth is missing

Bluetooth is missing: When I turned on my laptop this morning, my bluetooth mouse wasn't working. When I went to settings, it told me my laptop didn't have bluetooth. There is no toggle to turn it on, there is no listing for bluetooth under "related settings" I followed the steps in another...
  7. Show files extension toogle in context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Show files extension toogle in context menu: I wish I've had the option for toggle hide/show files extension by simply push left SHIFT for extended menu anywhere on empty space in a folder or desktop, and choosing it from there, rather than doing it by folder options or the explorer drop down menu with all extra...
  8. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: My laptop has Bluetooth listed under the Device manager but when I troubleshoot bluetooth it says Device does not have Bluetooth, Bluetooth is not available on my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-missing/89c8f7d8-e040-4bef-a5ff-8882b80a51c7
  9. bluetooth missing

bluetooth missing: so on my windows 10 bluetooth is missing. even on settings->devices there's no bluetooth section. please help!! 67358
  10. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: Hi all. I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I have an Asus x550L (?) laptop. I have been using Windows 10 for several months without issue until I noticed that my Bluetooth connection option is gone. I can't find drivers. I have followed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC bluetooth toogle missing