Windows 10: Bluetooth missing

Discus and support Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all. I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I have an Asus x550L (?) laptop. I have been using Windows 10 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mishegaas, Nov 29, 2015.

1. mishegaas Win User

Bluetooth missing

Hi all. I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area.
    I have an Asus x550L (?) laptop. I have been using Windows 10 for several months without issue until I noticed that my Bluetooth connection option is gone. I can't find drivers. I have followed the advice of several blogger-types to no avail.
    I'm not a computer guru so I don't know all the lingo. Am I doing something wrong? Should I go back to Best Buy and to Geek Squad and pay to figure it out?
    I just want to pair headphones and I'm hitting wall after wall!
    *Mad Frustrated in the Berkshires

:)

mishegaas, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Juggs Win User

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or is missing

Bluetooth is missing, no Bluetooth in device manager

Juggs, Nov 29, 2015
  3. There is no Bluetooth icon in device manager Win10

The Bluetooth icon is missing from Device Manager. HP AMD A6, Win10. Tried starting Bluetooth services. Icon still missing.

Geometry_Tchr, Nov 29, 2015
  4. Bluetooth missing

Hi mishegaas, I'm facing the same issue with an ASUS K555LB (Brazilian model), after the last windows 10 updates my bluetooth disappeared, I can't find it on the Device Manager. I've already tried reinstall the bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1.... but until now no success!

Did you find a solution?

mserragnoli, Dec 6, 2015
  5. Dilberto Win User
    Running Windows 10 with native Bluetooth is still hit-or-miss(mostly MISS). Only the factory build laptops shipping with Windows 10 has working native Bluetooth.

The tiny, unobtrusive adapter/dongle works like a charm - the only drawback is you lose a USB port....

Dilberto, Dec 6, 2015
  6. Hi Dilbeto, thank you for the reply, I really thought in buy an adapter, but like you said, I'll lose an USB port...

The frustrating thing is, there is a native bluetooth inside my notebook but the Windows 10 doesn't "see" it after the upgrade to version 1511! Very disappointing...

mserragnoli, Dec 6, 2015
  7. Dilberto Win User
    I also did the upgrade and lost Bluetooth. After trying for weeks to restore it - I simply got the adapter, and all has been fine since.

Dilberto, Dec 6, 2015
  8. cnavas Win User

Bluetooth missing

Hello mserragnoli! I just bought an K555LB from Asus here in Brazil, but it came already with Windows 10 preinstaled. I though this machine didnt't have bluetooth, because I coudn't find it in the Device Manager. I've tried to install all BT drivers available at Asus support site, but none of them enabled any kind of Bluetooth adapter. It doesn't appear in the specs in Asus site, but we have instructions on how to use Bluetooth in the manual. Strange, isn't it?
    So I guess that there is a Bluetooth adapter, right? I've made some search about it, but they always take me to this discussion.
    Well, if you (or anyone listening!) have any ideas on how to make it work, please let me know.
    Best regards to all!

cnavas, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth missing

1. Bluetooth missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing

2. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  3. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  6. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  7. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  8. Bluetooth missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  9. Bluetooth missing from device manager

Bluetooth missing from device manager: so yeah when im playing dota 2, suddenly my wireless keyboard got disconnected, and then i realize that the bluetooth function is went gone, the turn on and off went missing, and also there is no bluetooth driver in the device manageri dont have any clue to what happened,...
  10. Bluetooth driver missing in update again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver missing in update again: my computer updates when I'm at work or away and i just got home and turned my computer on and what do you know my Bluetooth driver is missing again... like Microsoft wth. this is the 5th time yall have forgot the Bluetooth drivers in an update. kind of annoying...