Windows 10: Bluetooth missing?

Discus and support Bluetooth missing? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using Bluetooth headphones for the past few years with my PC and had no issues until recently.Bluetooth appears to be “turned off” but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by macgregorh, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Bluetooth missing?

I have been using Bluetooth headphones for the past few years with my PC and had no issues until recently.Bluetooth appears to be “turned off” but there is no option to turn it on.Bluetooth troubleshooter returns a message that says my device does not have Bluetooth capabilities.Bluetooth does not consistently appear in Device Manager; when it shows up it has a Code 45 hardware is not connected.I have reinstalled drivers multiple times and reset my PC, but the Bluetooth issues still remain. Is there anything else I can do to solve this myself?For reference, I am running Windows 10.0.19043 on

:)

macgregorh, Jun 13, 2021

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jun 13, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth missing?

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth missing?

1. Bluetooth missing? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth missing

2. Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.: Hi all,My bluetooth device is suddenly missing today when I booted up the PC.I am running Windows 10 version 21H1.The bluetooth toggle button is missing from the Bluetooth and other devices settings page.Device manager is listing a bluetooth device but only after i view...
  3. Bluetooth Missing/Disappears from my system's settings or Why I've Learned to Hate Windows...

Bluetooth Missing/Disappears from my system's settings or Why I've Learned to Hate Windows...: Hi there, I use a Areoplex bluetooth listening device and periodically my bluetooth appears to completely be unable to work. This has been a periodic problem and screamingly frustrating because it seems after every major windows update I have to figure out how to fix what the...
  4. Missing Bluetooth toggle switch after clean windows 10 update.

Missing Bluetooth toggle switch after clean windows 10 update.: I have a Dell Inspiron 17R 5721laptop, which I just did a clean Windows 10 install and there is no Bluetooth toggle switch, which was there before I did new install. How do I get it back? Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop

Am Missing Bluetooth from this Laptop: Am Missing Bluetooth from this LaptopThis is the type of system I have. Device name RusssDesktop-OR47L20 Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2820 @ 2.13GHz 2.13 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable Device ID 97B8691E-F4ED-47FA-AA57-4627D1ACF586 Product ID...
  6. So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc?

So i changed my pc case and now Bluetooth is missing from my pc?: Ive been trying to figure out whats going for hours and nothing online has helped but haven't seen anything on it being hardware related? Maybe there is a cord ive plugged in wrong or somethin and if thats possible? Thanks!...
  7. the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel

the bluetooth toggle is missing from my setting and action panel: the Bluetooth connection was working fine in the morning but when I was going to use it in the afternoon it the toggle for Bluetooth was gone but the program is there is the control panels program menu It disappeared from the Device ManagerWhen I click View: Show hidden...
  8. Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing

Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  9. Bluetooth icon missing

Bluetooth icon missing: I accidentally deleted Bluetooth from my device. Now I can't see Bluetooth on/off icon anywhere on my pc. I was trying to connect my Bluetooth mouse watching a video on the internet. I am tired of doing everything. Please help me....
  10. bluetooth is missing

bluetooth is missing: My desktop have bluetooth built in, and it can work properly. After a blackout this morning. the bluetooth icon is missing, as well as the bluetooth function. I met this problem before , so I went to the intel website to get the latest bluetooth driver installed. but it is...