Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/w2077, Jan 25, 2021.

1. /u/w2077 Win User

Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I installed the driver and all was well for a few days. Then my keyboard (Logitech k780) disconnected and refused to reconnect. I forgot the device and tried repairing but no luck. I bought a new keyboard (Logitech Mx keys) and what do you know, same issue. I saw a post online that mentioned it might be my mouse (Logitech Mx master 2s) interfering so I unpaired it and now it won't pair again and neither will the keyboard. Am I the only person suffering like this with windows 10 and Bluetooth? My laptop is an HP spectre x360 13 (late 2019 model).

submitted by /u/w2077
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/w2077, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Jan 25, 2021
  4. bhellmer Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

I have two Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Bluetooth keyboards and two Microsoft Sculpt Touch Bluetooth mice and they have been tried on four different Windows 10 computers without success. They did work on these computers with Windows 7 or 8. Did you ever get your bluetooth keyboard to reliably pair?

bhellmer, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse keyboard

2. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  3. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  4. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.: I have a Logitech G613 keyboard and a Logitech M720 mouse which are both wireless unifying dongle and Bluetooth capable. I had these devices connected to PC PC1 via a unifying dongle and to another PC PC2 via Bluetooth. For some unknown reason PC2 using the Bluetooth...
  6. Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem

Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard pairing problem: Hi folks Last week my dell 17R 5720 windows 10 laptop suffered a hard drive failure I procured a new drive, installed and reinstalled windows 10 from a thumb drive everything went fine except that now my Microsoft sculpt Bluetooth mouse and keyboard will not pair. I...
  7. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?: Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a Bluetooth stick. I can connect my mobile phone and other devices with it. The keyboard and the mouse also work on my mobile...
  8. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect: I have a Dell WM615 bluetooth mouse that was working perfectly up until a couple of weeks ago. It is now found by the laptop, and says it is paired, but it does not connect and is inoperative. I've tried some of the usual fixes such as removing it from device manager,...
  9. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...
  10. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...