Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening?

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a problem that started occurring recently.Whenever I connect my Bluetooth mouse to my laptop, after a few minutes of use, it causes all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mouhamed Ali Ndiaye, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening?

This is a problem that started occurring recently.Whenever I connect my Bluetooth mouse to my laptop, after a few minutes of use, it causes all of the Bluetooth functionalities of said laptop to shut down. All connected Bluetooth accessories headset, phone, mouse etc. get disconnected and Bluetooth turns off. Furthermore, I cannot re-activate it as the slider to turn Bluetooth back on in the settings simply disappears. The only way to turn it back on is to shut the computer down and turn it back on.What I don't understand is that this issue only happens when I connect my mouse, while other a

:)

Mouhamed Ali Ndiaye, Sep 9, 2021

2. Bluetooth mouse not working

If you are talking about the W7/10 dual boot? It shouldn't have any issues with the driver being installed for both systems as they run independently. Bluetooth is still just a connection medium like USB, it just happens to be wireless. This means a device connecting via Bluetooth will still need to have W10 drivers to connect and work. My suggestion would be to consider how much time and energy you are putting into getting the mouse working versus buying a new mouse that is W10 compatible. Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening? :)

Shadowzone, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Sep 9, 2021
  4. MyaP10 Win User

Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening?

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening? :)

MyaP10, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening?

1. Bluetooth mouse causes Bluetooth driver to crash. How do I stop that from happening? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse causes

2. How do I stop a Bluetooth device from duplicating itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a Bluetooth device from duplicating itself: In the picture, the smart tv device has duplicated itself many many times. When It is duplicating itself, my computer becomes all laggy and it hogs all the cpu power. However, this only happens when I am in the Bluetooth & and other devices part of the settings.I have a...
  3. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  4. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  5. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth drivers crashed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drivers crashed: Bluetooth drivers are having yellow mark on it. It's showing code 10 error Device unable to start. Update and reinstallation of drivers are not helping. I am thinking of a factory reset. Before that I would like to know if there is anything else I can do to resolve this ?...
  7. how do i update bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i update bluetooth driver: how to I update Bluetooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-bluetooth-driver/0ae8e7a3-4359-4bae-bc95-a9b84c8e97c9
  8. Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag: My computer is Windows 10 1909, msi gv62 7rf laptop. Headset is sbh70, mouse is logitech m337. I found a weird situation that if i uses bluetooth mouse, my headset's audio will lag, but if i turn off mouse, headset will work normally. also sometimes my mouse will lag too....
  9. Bluetooth mouse stops woring.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse stops woring.: Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5. Mouse just stops working. Disconnecting with re-adding may or may not work. Reboot doesn't resolve issue. Updated drivers didn't work.. Thomas...
  10. How do I stop this from happening?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop this from happening?: This happens several times during the day and I have to close and re-open, sometimes it opens properly sometimes I have to completely close to open properly. Its been like it for a few months now and no one I ask in the office seems to be able to sort it. I lose all the top...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Widcomm crashes after insert usb dongle