Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer is Windows 10 1909, msi gv62 7rf laptop. Headset is sbh70, mouse is logitech m337. I found a weird situation that if i uses bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nk950357, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

My computer is Windows 10 1909, msi gv62 7rf laptop.

Headset is sbh70, mouse is logitech m337.

I found a weird situation that if i uses bluetooth mouse, my headset's audio will lag, but if i turn off mouse, headset will work normally. also sometimes my mouse will lag too.

I've updated my bluetooth driver to latest, still face same problem.

but, I have another bluetooth headset before, and that headset doesn't causes this problem.

Is there any solution to fix this? Thanks for advance.

submitted by /u/nk950357
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nk950357, Apr 10, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Apr 10, 2020
  3. ericnixmd Win User
    Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

See attached photo where the download assistant is in the device manager under human interface devices.

Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag [​IMG]

ericnixmd, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

1. Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse causes

2. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  3. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  4. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering and lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering and lag: This problem persists for 2 months. I cannot use a Bluetooth headset with my HP because the audio and video are constantly interrupted by static. I can successfully connect and pair my device with the laptop, but for example YouTube videos lag and stutter. There is constant...
  7. Bluetooth Mouse lagging

Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Iam using Microsoft modern mobile mouse, it's always super lagging when using wifi connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-lagging/f9a7faa2-0cb3-4c85-baaa-0af1917d3b26
  8. Bluetooth mouse lagging

Bluetooth mouse lagging: I have a Bluetooth mouse that is connected to my laptop and for some reason, its lagging. The temporary solution is that I remove it from Bluetooth devices and I add it back but after some time, the problem comes back. It seems to happen whenever the mouse returns from sleep...
  9. Bluetooth audio lag

Bluetooth audio lag: I have some issues with the audioquality. Using a SurfaceBook2 and Boose QuietComfort. Everytime the computer has been in sleepmode the audio "lag". It's like the sound "snaps" for like half a second, about every 10-20 second. There are two workarounds that i've found that...
  10. Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag: I have a Logitech Anywhere 2S mouse connected to my Dell's built-in Bluetooth. Every so often (I can't recall exact frequency, but maybe 5 or 6 times in a 12-hour period), the mouse will become unresponsive for about 10 seconds while I'm using it. I have to move the mouse...