Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a gigabyte M7700B bluetooth mouse. This works well with my laptops (which have bluetooth built in) - all efforts to use with my desktop PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Skofab, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Skofab Win User

Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem

I have a gigabyte M7700B bluetooth mouse. This works well with my laptops (which have bluetooth built in) - all efforts to use with my desktop PC however gives a problem.*Sad
    The desktop required a USB bluetooth dongle - so I bought an admittedly cheap CSR V4.

I can set this up to a working condition, BUT, after say 10 minutes the cursor disappears. This happens repeatedly.
    As the mouse works fine with my laptop(s) - I can only assume that the dongle is not perhaps up to scratch??
    I have tried just allowing it to plug and play, and also have tried it with the supplied driver/software. The software supplied on cd disk seems to be rather flaky.

I know this is a known problem, so is there an answer to be found? I am happy to get an alternate dongle (Kinivo V4 perhaps?) and see if there is any mileage in that. System Win 10 64 bit - fully up to date
    Your help appreciated

:)

Skofab, Mar 9, 2018

2. Is the Microsoft wireless notebook presenter mouse 8000 supported in windows 10?

Yes, it has a Bluetooth transmitter which is plugged into the usb socket, the mouse is switched on but the cursor is not controlled by moving the mouse.

Regards and thanks again

jimmartin2008, Mar 9, 2018
  3. touchpad is not functioning

Hi,

I recently upgraded my netbook acer aspire ES1-111 from windows 8.1 single language to windows 10 home single language

and now the problem is the touchpad is not functioning, cant even scroll, doin right click or left click. But I can use external mouse like Bluetooth mouse then the cursor it appears, and when I unplug the mouse the cursor disappear.

please help me with this issue

josephlarong, Mar 9, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

A newer Bluetooth V4 dongle will probably help. I had a similar problem on my production desktop recently, and bought a StarTech USB to Bluetooth v4 adapter and it fixed my issues right away. I believe the newer devices have more RF oomph that seems to help with making and keeping a working wireless connection.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 9, 2018
  5. Skofab Win User
    Thanks for your reply EdTittell - I have ordered a Kinivo V4, so will see how that works out.
    I have also gone through the HID properties and made a few alterations... so far so good.

PS - As I typed the above, it packed up again. so had to remove USB and re-insert to get it working again!

Skofab, Mar 10, 2018
  6. Skofab Win User
    Kinivo V4 dongle received, fitted, working - happily no further problems encountered.
    I can now use my favourite mouse*Smile

Skofab, Mar 12, 2018
  7. EdTittel Win User
    Glad it worked for you. When hardware is indeed involved, the fix is both immediate and noticeable. Sounds like you found the right solution! Thanks for marking the thread solved so others can learn from your experience.
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse cursor

2. Mouse Cursor problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor problem: Hello. I have a problem whenever I try to change my mouse cursor on my computer. I do not know why I have this problem since I have not done anything with my system that I know of since I got it. So basically, whenever I change my cursor in my mouse settings, my cursor loads...
  3. Bluetooth mouse problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse problems: I have an issue with whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse. My bluetooth works fine with other things like my headphones, but whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse, my bluetooth looks like it's lagging. I have a microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 and a dell inspiron 14...
  4. Bluetooth mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse problems: I have an issue with whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse. My bluetooth works fine with other things like my headphones, but whenever I connect my bluetooth mouse, my bluetooth looks like it's lagging. I have a microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 and a dell inspiron 14...
  5. Bluetooth mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth Mouse Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Mouse Problems: Hi, I recently bought a Microsoft Surface Mouse for my laptop, and I'm having two seemingly separate problems with it: 1 Sometimes and apparently random it stops working. It's still connected as indicated both by windows and by the mouses led, but there's no movement or...
  7. Having a problem with my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with my mouse cursor: Whenever I swipe my mouse too fast into the side of my screen, it disappears for a second and makes an error sound. When ever I spin around too fast in games, I freeze for a second. submitted by /u/Cfoshizzle [link] [comments]...
  8. Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor

Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor: The cursor for my mouse disappears in popup windows. Otherwise it works fine. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m720-bluetooth-mouse-cursor/c5659242-0637-4856-b307-a16551e4cefe
  9. Custom mouse cursor problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom mouse cursor problems: Hi, I've recently downloaded some custom mouse cursors from Open Cursor Library and once I applied them they looked great. But, as soon as I used the touchscreen the cursor disappeared and would not show up until I went back into the pointer settings and reapplied them with...
  10. The problem with the mouse. The cursor freezes

The problem with the mouse. The cursor freezes: While browsing the web, the mouse cursor freezes. You need to reset the computer to continue to browse the web. 63303