Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday a Windows update was installed. Since then, my bluetooth mouse keeps desconecting when it's iddle. If you don't move it for just a seconds,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rumpelstinsk, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle

Yesterday a Windows update was installed. Since then, my bluetooth mouse keeps desconecting when it's iddle. If you don't move it for just a seconds, it disconnects. And when you move it again, it took 3-5 seconds to respond again.

I remove it from "Device and printers" and install it again. I also Uncheck "Allow to turn of this device" under power management settings.

It's very annoying.

:)

Rumpelstinsk, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Iven 77 Win User

Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle

1. Bluetooth mouse disconects on iddle - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse disconects

2. my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse, keyboard and lighting system keep disconecting and restarting: I believe this is windows 11 related but I'm not sure, this issue started happening a couple of months ago, ive already tried doing a clean windows 11 install, i updated my bios settings, all drivers and updates are update. I've also used device manager to tell the usb...
  3. Windows 11 high RAM usage in iddle.

Windows 11 high RAM usage in iddle.: Hello,My PC is using over 6GB of RAM when in idle, with nothing in the task manager to show the origin of this.I have attached two screenshots of the task manager:...
  4. Windows 11 Crash when Iddle

Windows 11 Crash when Iddle: Hi all Windows Gurrus,Since I migrated my own built PC to Windows 11, I got a strange system Error when the computer is iddle for more than 10 Minutes.If I launch a game Stalker in background, no crash appends.I have tried to install all the last drivers for my hardware but...
  5. Windows 11 Crash when Iddle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crash when Iddle: Hi all Windows Gurrus,Since I migrated my own built PC to Windows 11, I got a strange system Error when the computer is iddle for more than 10 Minutes.If I launch a game Stalker in background, no crash appends.I have tried to install all the last drivers for my hardware but...
  6. Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.: Hello, whenever i have tried to use my corded mouse on my pc that doesnt use an ethernet cable to connect to my router it disconnects from the internet and wont reconnect until i use my bluetooth mouse again.I am not really sure what to do and any help would be appreciated...
  7. Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.: Hello, whenever i have tried to use my corded mouse on my pc that doesnt use an ethernet cable to connect to my router it disconnects from the internet and wont reconnect until i use my bluetooth mouse again.I am not really sure what to do and any help would be appreciated...
  8. Corded mouse disconects my windows 10 from the internet.

9. Wi-Fi disconect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi disconect: My laptop does not connect to the Wi-Fi connection until I restart it. This means when I turn it on, the internet does not work. Even if I turn it on, it does not connect, so I have to restart it every time to connect the Wi-Fi. I reset the windows many times but no avail, I...
  10. media disconected

in Windows 10 Customization
    media disconected: i am internet d wired not wifi should my ipconfig /all in command prompt say media disconected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/media-disconected/77745fa0-4120-4059-ac4e-76995ea05c87