Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds.

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have MS Surface Book 2 15''. My mouse is M720 Triathlon (Logitech). Since May 01, 2019 (after installing an update related to MS virus definitions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RandomName0577, May 2, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds.

I have MS Surface Book 2 15''. My mouse is M720 Triathlon (Logitech).

Since May 01, 2019 (after installing an update related to MS virus definitions or something like that - possibly not connected with the problem) my Bluetooth mouse gets disconnected after 30 seconds. To connect it again, I need to turn it off and on. But then it gets disconnected again after 30 seconds. Before May 01 the mouse just worked as expected.

Also, when I use USB dongle provided with the mouse everything works as expected.

:)

RandomName0577, May 2, 2019

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects after 30 seconds.

I am beyond frustrated. I have a Nokia 6682 and a HS-26W bluetooth headset. I can pair then fine, but after they are connected, 30 seconds later it disconnects with the message "Bluetooth disconnected. Activate handset?".

The phone is right next to me - there are no other bluetooth connections in the area - the battery is fully charged - I'm not pressing any buttons on accident...

Could it be a problem with my phone and not with the headset? I just bought this thing 2 days ago and now I'm going to return it if I can't get it working. Any ideas what is happening? Thanks...

nsquared---01, May 2, 2019
  3. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, May 2, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds.

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds.

1. Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects after exactly 30 seconds. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse Disconnects

2. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  3. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  4. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install...
  6. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install...
  7. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth disconnects second monitor

Bluetooth disconnects second monitor: I have a second monitor that connects to my laptop through an HDMI cable. The second monitor will randomly disconnect and reconnect whenever I try to play audio using a Bluetooth earpiece. I am very certain it has to do with an issue where Bluetooth is drawing power away from...
  9. Bluetooth mouse disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse disconnecting: Hi there - after a fairly recent "major" update to Win10, my Bluetooth mouse starts up OK then disconnects. When I click on the Bluetooth icon, show all Bluetooth devices, it magically re-appears. Then after a while, it disconnects again. I have turned off power management...
  10. Bluetooth headphones disconnect from the computer every 30 seconds

Bluetooth headphones disconnect from the computer every 30 seconds: Hello, I am having trouble with my Geekee G350 headphones. Every so often, when the headphones are connected but I am not listening to anything (eg. when a video is paused) they will disconnect and reconnect. I will not be able to hear anything from them for about 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rapoo 30 seconds disconnecting

2. logitech triathlon disconnecting after 30 seconds

3. why does my bluetooth skip after 30 seconds

4. Logitech bluetooth mouse diconnected after about 10 seconds,
  5. why does my logitech m720 disconect after 30 seconds