Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a Logitech MX Master 3, currently connected to my Dell Latiutde 7480. Whenever I wake up the computer from a deep sleep or I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelPetrinic, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Hello everyone,

I have a Logitech MX Master 3, currently connected to my Dell Latiutde 7480. Whenever I wake up the computer from a deep sleep or I turn off the mouse and turn it on again, it does not reconnect to my laptop unless i select the connect button in the action center. The mouse does not exhibit this behavior on other laptops (I tried 2), and it did not do for several years with another mouse. I updated my bluetooth drivers but no luck. Any ideas?

:)

MichaelPetrinic, Nov 10, 2019

2. Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse

In your review of the Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse, you say, "you will have to reconnect it everytime the notebook is turned off." Does this reconnection happen automatically, or does it require interaction between the user and the mouse software every time the computer is turned on?

bestbuy1965, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse

No it does not. Maybe you can set your bluetooth module to automatically connect to the mouse, but not trough the software. You will have to do manually. This is a security measure, so that no other device can sneak n there instead.

cheers
    DS

Darksaber, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect when computer is restarted

Every time I restart my computer (Dell XPs13.3, Windows 10), my Bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc) does not reconnect.

The mouse reconnects only after I open "show bluetooth devices" on the taskbar.

The mouse seems to connect automatically when the computer is turned off and then turned back on.

Suggestions?

ecsorensen, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

1. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse does

2. Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect: I started having this issue on my newly built PC where my Logictech MX Master 2S mouse fails to reconnect automatically after the PC restarts/wakes up from sleep. I use a generic usb bluetooth dongle and I have disabled the option of allowing the computer to turn off the...
  3. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Reconnecting with Bluetooth: Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it....
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  5. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect: The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect He got this mouse, matched it and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when it was inactive for a while, and the only way to get it working again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  7. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect: Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

9. Keeping the Bluetooth connection alive (or automatic reconnection)

Keeping the Bluetooth connection alive (or automatic reconnection): Until last year-summer the Bluetooth connection was working perfectly: the headsets were connecting automatically, once the connection was activated. If for some time there was no sound playing, the headsets were disconnecting automatically, then, when the sound was becoming...
  10. Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device: Hello! I recently bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It's pretty good so far, but I've been annoyed by the fact that it's Bluetooth. This might make it handy when connecting to a laptop but that also means that I have to pair the device again every time I use it in...