Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connect all my Bluetooth device with window 10 but Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up , need help.....please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kishor1736, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up

I connect all my Bluetooth device with window 10 but Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up , need help.....please.

:)

kishor1736, Jun 20, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 20, 2020
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up

1. Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse doesn't

2. Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.: I have been trying and trying my laptops bluetooth doesn't work no matter what.I've even read other threads on here and nothing works contacted support done the troubleshooter and nothng is working my bluetooth is something I really need since my laptop speakers are broken...
  3. Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth on laptop doesn't show up.: I have been trying and trying my laptops bluetooth doesn't work no matter what.I've even read other threads on here and nothing works contacted support done the troubleshooter and nothng is working my bluetooth is something I really need since my laptop speakers are broken...
  4. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  5. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  6. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse doesn't work: Hello guys, I just bought the microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 for my xps 13 2-in-1 and the mouse only works for a couple of seconds. I did some research and it appears I'm not the only one with this problem. Have any of you guys found a solution to this problem or have...
  7. Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep: Hi all - I have a Surfacebook2 fully loaded and a Surface Mouse. For 2 years, it worked flawlessly and about six months ago, it started failing to resume mouse connectivity when either waking from sleep, or a quick startup. A full restart will restore mouse activity, but if...
  8. Mouse Not Showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Not Showing up: My mouse will not appear on screen. I own a Toshiba computer. I use a touchpad, and I tried the shortcut to enable mouse but that does not work. What should I do. Please help !...
  9. Bluetooth doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't show up.: Hey! I was trying to connect my keyboard via bluetooth, however it simply doesn't show up anymore. It's as if all the bluetooth drivers vanished. I cannot find them. It's not as if my device can't have bluetooth, because I could have sworn I used it before. No bluetooth...
  10. Taskbar doesn't show up when I hover mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar doesn't show up when I hover mouse: Hi everyone, I have enabled auto-hide taskbar but I am not able to bring the taskbar after hovering mouse at bottom of the screen. This only happens when I access any minimized application through the taskbar.[when I open app for the first time taskbar appears but once I...