Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I just bought the microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 for my xps 13 2-in-1 and the mouse only works for a couple of seconds. I did some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jrivera78, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

Hello guys,

I just bought the microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 for my xps 13 2-in-1 and the mouse only works for a couple of seconds. I did some research and it appears I'm not the only one with this problem. Have any of you guys found a solution to this problem or have had anything similar.? I'm hoping its just an update bug.

submitted by /u/jrivera78
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jrivera78, Aug 17, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth mouse doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

Bluetooth mouse not working

If you are talking about the W7/10 dual boot? It shouldn't have any issues with the driver being installed for both systems as they run independently. Bluetooth is still just a connection medium like USB, it just happens to be wireless. This means a device connecting via Bluetooth will still need to have W10 drivers to connect and work. My suggestion would be to consider how much time and energy you are putting into getting the mouse working versus buying a new mouse that is W10 compatible. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work :)

Shadowzone, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

1. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse doesn't

2. Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't work: My mouse doesn't work on my laptop even though other devices work + I tried other mice to make sure but they didn't work. I tried some methods such as reinstalling the driver or updating the device & updating the mouse, but it doesn't solve the problem?? Can u help guys .....
  3. Mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  4. Mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse doesn't work.: Today I reset my computer because there was some problem with the resolution and when I tried to use the mouse it didn't work. I used my other mouse to go into device manager and my mouse was under USB HID devices. I have tried updating the drivers, using other ports and...
  5. Mouse doesn't work.

6. Mouse wheel on Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel on Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse doesn't work: I recently bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse.It is fantastic, except that the scroll function doesn't work when using the wheel -- and it turns out that I never realized how much I use the mouse wheel until I bought a mouse with a non-working wheel,The wheel itself...
  7. Mouse wheel on Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse doesn't work

Mouse wheel on Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse doesn't work: I recently bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse.It is fantastic, except that the scroll function doesn't work when using the wheel -- and it turns out that I never realized how much I use the mouse wheel until I bought a mouse with a non-working wheel,The wheel itself...
  8. Mouse doesn't work??

Mouse doesn't work??: Mouse isn't doing anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doesnt-work/3a337b84-b69f-490a-8c79-5c09be9927e1
  9. Bluetooth mouse suddenly doesn't work in Windows 10

Bluetooth mouse suddenly doesn't work in Windows 10: After waking up laptop from sleep, my Bluetooth mouse which had been working fine, wasn't connected. But somehow it started controlling my wife's computer. I removed it in Settings and tried to reinstall it, but it couldn't find it, only my wife's mouse. It asked for a PIN...
  10. Mouse doesn't work?

Mouse doesn't work?: I tried to update Windows to version 1903 several times and it failed. I the use Fresh Start for a new clean version of Windows and it went back to version 1803... And my laptop doesn't recognize ny wired mouse? How do I get this to work? Do I need new updated mouse...