Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I re-downloaded Microsoft software for my Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse still cannot get the PC to see the mouse. It doesn't show in Hardware Manager or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328

I re-downloaded Microsoft software for my Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse still cannot get the PC to see the mouse. It doesn't show in Hardware Manager or anywhere else. If I try to download again it says its already in download folder but that doesn't allow computer to see mouse....any help is greatly appreciated

:)

AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016
  2. air-(bro) Win User

after latest win 10 update keyboard and mouse on Dell laptop inop and Dell backup and restore gone touchscreen still work

need help with inop laptop keyboard and mouse after new win 10 update also lost Dell Backup & Recovery App

air-(bro), Apr 24, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Windows 10 Udgrade warning

When I started as an Insider I followed a lot of your instruction and I have since directed other to your posts.

Again I am glad that you are back active,

I in this last update to 14328 I for got that I had a CF to PCMCIA adapter inserted in my laptop.

In previous updates to Preview builds this was a problem. This update to 14328 was not disturbed by it.

Could this be an update to the install program?

lacrumb, Apr 24, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Can you double click and run the program in the download folder?

RWOne, Apr 24, 2016
  5. AFTommy Win User
    Yes that's where I ran it from...it installed just nothing after that

AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016
  6. RWOne Win User
    In device manager, do you have an entry for Bluetooth?

I'd lean in that direction next, if no BT device (Your receiver) detected, then it isn't going to function.

RWOne, Apr 24, 2016
  7. AFTommy Win User
    does not show in device manager....only the laptop touch pad

AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016
  8. RWOne Win User

I'd head in that direction then, whatever is being used as the BT hub, or receiver, is not installed.

Once you get the BT device working in win 10, then the mouse should be able to pair with it and function.

Checking though, seems a few people are having the same issue:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...a-175cd426a655

RWOne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth mouse inop since update 14328 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse inop

2. Laptop inoperative after Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop inoperative after Updates: 12/13/22. Installed Windows Updates & Restarted. Normally update & shutdown. Desktop now flashes between full display & Windows screen only no icons. No Start menu. Have tried to uninstall updates from that date. Should I try to uninstall from earlier date? No change in...
  3. Laptop inoperative after Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop inoperative after Updates: 12/13/22. Installed Windows Updates & Restarted. Normally update & shutdown. Desktop now flashes between full display & Windows screen only no icons. No Start menu. Have tried to uninstall updates from that date. Should I try to uninstall from earlier date? No change in...
  4. Laptop inoperative after Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keyboard Inop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard Inop after update: Have an HP laptop, was working fine UNTIL...pop up said I needed to update windows 10. Took over an hour to update. When it rebooted the last time and came up to the sign on screen the ALPHA portion of the keyboard is inoperative. Numeric portion works but not the alpha. I...
  6. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Issues Since Windows Update: Ever since the recent update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are hopeless! I changed the batteries on the mouse with brand new ones and it's better, but every once in a while (<30 mins) I have to remove and reinsert them to get it to reconnect. (It will still be lit, but...
  7. Windows 10 login, keyboard and mouse inop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login, keyboard and mouse inop: Hi, my pc is stuck in login screen, key board is only letting me type “éúíóá”, my mouse will not let me click on restart or access to bring up screen key board. Any help would be great cheers...
  8. A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A few glitches I'm Having with Update 14328: No Big Deal I thought I'd mention of a few of the quirks I've encountered with my update to 14328. Now these may be due to something I've done wrong or some common oopses (is that a word?). 1. When opening 'Control Panel' The "View By:" always returns to Category. It...
  9. 14328

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    14328: For three days I have been attempting to get Insider Update 14316, now I see an announcement for Update 14328. My problem is over the same last three days I have gotten Windows' Update 14295 twice, even though I already had it, along with three Defender Updates. Is there...
  10. Mouse Stutter Since Updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stutter Since Updating: I just upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago on my desktop. After it booted for the first time, everything worked just like before on Windows 8.1. After a bit, it prompted me to restart for updates. After it finished with the updates, I noticed that the mouse started a...