Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse is not getting Connected to my Laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse is not getting Connected to my Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have a Dell laptop Inspiron 5485 2n1 and a couple of days ago my mouse Microsoft Sculpt Comfort disconnected from my device. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaviPR96, Mar 4, 2021.

1. RaviPR96 Win User

Bluetooth Mouse is not getting Connected to my Laptop

Hi Everyone,

I have a Dell laptop Inspiron 5485 2n1 and a couple of days ago my mouse Microsoft Sculpt Comfort disconnected from my device. I chatted with Dell customer service agent to get help as I couldn't even see Bluetooth icon on my device. After downloading the BIOS 2.5.0 version, I was able to see the Bluetooth icon back and could get my Beats headphones connected but not my mouse. I have followed all these methods mentioned in another thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-is-missing-from-device-manager/a2da635b-b1a3-46fd-ad8e-decd03312fe7 but of no avail. I tried connecting the mouse to my MacBook Pro and it's working but again apple mouse is not getting connected to my Dell laptop. The problem is only with the mouse as I can connect my beats headphonesBluetooth. Is anyone out there facing the same issue? Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

:)

RaviPR96, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Connecting Arc Touch Mouse to Laptop

Hi Tim,

One possible reason why you're having issues with connecting your Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse to your laptop is, can be due to configuration settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to connect it to your laptop?
    • Have you tried connecting your Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse to another device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article:
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ.
    It will let you automatically troubleshoot common Bluetooth problems or Bluetooth device shows as Paired, but not working. You may also perform the instructions by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you provide a remedy to Bluetooth connection concern.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Iven 77 Win User

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Mouse is not getting Connected to my Laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse getting

2. My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth: At first I thought the problem is with my mouse so I change its battery and tried to connect it again in my laptop. But it's still the same it won't connect to the bluetooth in laptop. I also tried restarting my laptop but the problem isn't yet solve. [Original Title: Hello I...
  3. My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth: At first I thought the problem is with my mouse so I change its battery and tried to connect it again in my laptop. But it's still the same it won't connect to the bluetooth in laptop. I also tried restarting my laptop but the problem isn't yet solve. [Original Title: Hello I...
  4. failed to connect my bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to connect my bluetooth mouse: I have new mouse bought online and it is brand new. I tried to pair it to my Windows 10 but I cant get it to work since the bluetooth option is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-connect-my-bluetooth-mouse/7da29392-8289-4a31-a144-7cfbd916a308
  5. failed to connect my bluetooth mouse

failed to connect my bluetooth mouse: I have new mouse bought online and it is brand new. I tried to pair it to my Windows 10 but I cant get it to work since the bluetooth option is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-connect-my-bluetooth-mouse/7da29392-8289-4a31-a144-7cfbd916a308
  6. failed to connect my bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My bluetooth is not getting connected to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth is not getting connected to laptop: I have a bluetooth speaker A005 company . I am trying to connect this to my window 7 professional in my laptop but not geting connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-is-not-getting-connected-to-laptop/60a14fca-f72d-4aa4-8c3e-2a11f01e30e0
  8. My bluetooth is not getting connected to laptop

My bluetooth is not getting connected to laptop: I have a bluetooth speaker A005 company . I am trying to connect this to my window 7 professional in my laptop but not geting connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-is-not-getting-connected-to-laptop/60a14fca-f72d-4aa4-8c3e-2a11f01e30e0
  9. My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.

My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.: Good afternoon,Yesterday I bought a Bluetooth USB for my PC, since it does not have integrated Bluetooth. I need to connect my mouse but all attempts have been unsuccessful. This is all the information and everything I have tried:Models:USB Bluetooth: Sveon SCT400Mouse:...
  10. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....