Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting while using and I have to click on 'Add Bluetooth or other device' button from setting to get reconnected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arun Prasad IN, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

Hi,

My Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting while using and I have to click on 'Add Bluetooth or other device' button from setting to get reconnected.

I believe this started happening after a recent windows update and I have tried disabling windows power management in Device Drivers -> Human Interface devices -> Bluetooth HID device. I have disabled power management for all Human Interface Devices . That did not help and there is no power management tab for Bluetooth device after the update I tried adding CSEnable registry key, but that did not work. I have tried updating and reinstalling Bluetooth drivers and that did not help either.

Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting 66d4dbc4-2424-470b-aa4c-05cc3d928332?upload=true.png

Please let me know how I can solve this issue.

TIA

Arun

:)

Arun Prasad IN, Mar 6, 2021
  2. willardCP Win User

rapoo bluetooth mouse on Microsoft Surface Pro4 keeps on disconnecting

just got rapoo bluetooth mouse installed but it keeps on disconnecting.. have already asked supplied to replace but same thing happened.. as suggested from blogs, I have also unchecked the Power Management option under the Bluetooth Marvell AVASTAR bluetooth
    radio adapter but the disconnection prevails.

switching on/off is already annoying..

need assistance from anyone.. thanks a lot

willard

willardCP, Mar 6, 2021
  3. JMAlbert Win User
    JMAlbert, Mar 6, 2021
  4. derektrc Win User

Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10

Ever since I got this mouse around 3 months ago, my Microsoft Sculpt Touch keeps disconnecting and freezing up. The frequency varies but it can get as bad as 4 times in 2 hours. I have only used the mouse on Windows 10. Although I am currently using the
    Insider version of Windows, this has happened prior to updating to Insider and thus is not an Insider issue.

It doesn't seem to be a Bluetooth issue as I can connect and stay connected to my Bluetooth speaker just fine.

Things I have tried already:

• Reinstall Mouse and Keyboard Center and update
    • Looked through all relevant categories in device manager-><item>->power management and unchecked "allow windows to turn off device"
      • Qualcomm Atheros Bluetoooth, a few under Human Interface Devices such as Microsoft Hardware Bluetooth Device, etc
    • Reinstalled and updated drivers
    None of the suggestions have helped. Could someone give guidance on how to fix this? I feel like I have gone through most of the common suggestions for fixing this issue.

derektrc, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

1. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse keeps

2. Mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting whether i play a game or not.I have a windows 10 and my mouse disconnects.It doesent happen when i move my mouse around without stopping but happens when i move it fast around and then stop moving.I have a CSL gaming mouse.To fix my Problem i have...
  3. Mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting whether i play a game or not.I have a windows 10 and my mouse disconnects.It doesent happen when i move my mouse around without stopping but happens when i move it fast around and then stop moving.I have a CSL gaming mouse.To fix my Problem i have...
  4. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I have a very annoying problem, when using my Bluetooth mouse it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth settings. Sometimes the worst is that the Bluetooth driver gets corrupted after doing this frequently. So I hope I can find a solution here....
  5. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I have a very annoying problem, when using my Bluetooth mouse it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth settings. Sometimes the worst is that the Bluetooth driver gets corrupted after doing this frequently. So I hope I can find a solution here....
  6. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting: It is very trouble especially during my work. When using my Bluetooth mouse, it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth setting. Sometimes even worst is the Bluetooth driver corrupted after frequently doing this. This issue solved before by unchecking the...
  8. Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting": My mouse, specifically a JETech M0884, stops working after a long period of use. However, my laptop says it is still connected. Clicking / moving the mouse does nothing. I made sure to un-check the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" box in device...
  9. Bluetooth mouse disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse disconnecting: Hi there - after a fairly recent "major" update to Win10, my Bluetooth mouse starts up OK then disconnects. When I click on the Bluetooth icon, show all Bluetooth devices, it magically re-appears. Then after a while, it disconnects again. I have turned off power management...
  10. My bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I recently had to buy 2 new replacement mice because my old one broke. The first one was a wireless USB mouse, which outright broke randomly, needing me to turn the mouse off and on again to reconnect. I replaced this one with a HP bluetooth mouse which does the same thing,...