Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Sculpture Mouse connected to a Lenovo Laptop. When the mouse works it works perfectly but it keeps loosing connection. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xendistar, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Sculpture Mouse connected to a Lenovo Laptop. When the mouse works it works perfectly but it keeps loosing connection. The Laptop is running windows 10 1909. I can be using the mouse and click on something move the mouse and notice the cursor does not follow. If I go to the synaptic mouse pad the cursor will move a round the screen with out issue. To get the mouse working I have to go to the systray, right click on the Bluetooth icon, and select "Show Bluetooth devices" then suddenly the mouse will burst back into life.

So far I have checked the batteries in the mouse, checked the mouse drivers removed and readded, checked the device is not going to sleep (in power settings), removed and readded the mouse numerous times.

Apart from buy another mouse any suggestion?

submitted by /u/xendistar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xendistar, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Bluetooth Mouse losing connection

Hi Joyce,

It's possible that some settings are preventing your Bluetooth mouse from working properly. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Have you tried pairing the mouse with a different computer to check if it works?

As initial recommendation, we suggest using the built-in troubleshooter, which can find and fix common Bluetooth problems. Follow these steps to do so:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 24, 2020
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity

1. Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse keeps

2. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  3. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  4. I keep losing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep losing Bluetooth: Several times a day, after returning to my computer after it has gone to sleep, I lose Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon disappears from the notification window and the "Activate Bluetooth" switch disappears from the Settings-> Devices-> Bluetooth window. I can only get it back...
  5. I keep losing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep losing Bluetooth: Several times a day, after returning to my computer after it has gone to sleep, I lose Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon disappears from the notification window and the "Activate Bluetooth" switch disappears from the Settings-> Devices-> Bluetooth window. I can only get it back...
  6. Keep Losing My Bluetooth

Keep Losing My Bluetooth: Several times a day, after coming back to my computer after it has gone to sleep, I lose my mouse and Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon disappears from the notifications window and the "Turn on Bluetooth" switch is gone from the Settings->Devices->Bluetooth window. Why does...
  7. Keep Losing My Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep Losing My Bluetooth: Several times a day, after coming back to my computer after it has gone to sleep, I lose my mouse and Bluetooth. The Bluetooth icon disappears from the notifications window and the "Turn on Bluetooth" switch is gone from the Settings->Devices->Bluetooth window. I can...
  8. PC keeps losing contact with bluetooth mouse

PC keeps losing contact with bluetooth mouse: For the last couple of weeks my PC has started losing contact with its bluetooth mouse. It generally happens after the mouse has not been used for a few minutes, or when it goes to sleep but not always. I can fix it by running the Bluetooth Troubleshooter or just turning...
  9. Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly

Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly: Hi have a new Lenovo Ideapad running Windows 10 and a bought a Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth mouse. If my PC goes into screen saver mode, or if I put it to sleep the mouse never works properly. It will work for a few seconds, then not work, then work, etc. Basically the mouse...
  10. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect: Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to...