Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ee26, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ee26 Win User

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Hi guys!

Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop.

- My bluetooth is always on
    - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are successful connected
    - My drivers are up to date for both bluetooth devices

Can't seem to find a solution.

Thank you for the help!

:)

2. Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting

Followed all steps, still no resolution, and my bluetooth mouse, headset, and even and xbox one controller all work and connect perfectly to bluetooth. Only the keyboard disconnects and unpairs. I highly doubt it is the keyboard's hardware, as it operates
    just fine when its actually connected.

CamdenHall, Oct 31, 2018
  3. bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse keyboard

2. Bluetooth no longer works, USB mouse and keyboard frequently disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer works, USB mouse and keyboard frequently disconnecting: PC was making the USB disconnect sound every second. I went into the Device Manager, which would refresh before every sound, and tried uninstalling every host controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers worked to stop the noises, nothing else. Now my keyboard and mouse,...
  3. Bluetooth no longer works, USB mouse and keyboard frequently disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth no longer works, USB mouse and keyboard frequently disconnecting: PC was making the USB disconnect sound every second. I went into the Device Manager, which would refresh before every sound, and tried uninstalling every host controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers worked to stop the noises, nothing else. Now my keyboard and mouse,...
  4. Keyboard and mouse disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse disconnects: I am using windows 10 installed 1 month before and my keyboard and mouse disconnects while working and then I uninstalled driver and turned off power saving mode and restored windows still the problem dosent solve I tried everything but still not working even uninstalled...
  5. Mouse keyboard disconnecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse keyboard disconnecting: Mouse Keyboard Headset. My mouse Keyboard and Headset keep disconnecting bout once every 2-8 mins. I play alot of video games on it the main one is Rainbow six seige. Ive researched on this and nothing helped. My mouse dissconnects just for a moment too every 2 -5 seconds....
  6. Bluetooth mouse disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse disconnecting: Hi there - after a fairly recent "major" update to Win10, my Bluetooth mouse starts up OK then disconnects. When I click on the Bluetooth icon, show all Bluetooth devices, it magically re-appears. Then after a while, it disconnects again. I have turned off power management...
  7. Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection: This is Windows Bootcamp running on an iMac Pro Computer, but as it is stuck on the Windows mode I sought help here. It was running fine when my keyboard and mouse, which run on Bluetooth, suddenly disconnected. I have a mouse that I use for a second Windows PC Laptop that I...
  8. Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine

Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine: I am at my wits end! My designer keyboard keep disconnecting and when I try to add it back in entering the code does not work. I have done this dozens of times in the last two days. At some point the original pairing connects for a while, but disconnects again. I NEED TO...
  9. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...
  10. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluethoot keyboard disconnecting every few seconds

2. ZAAG keyboard randomly unpairs