Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ee26, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ee26 Win User

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Hi guys!

Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop.

- My bluetooth is always on
    - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are successful connected
    - My drivers are up to date for both bluetooth devices

Can't seem to find a solution.

Thank you for the help!

:)

2. CamdenHall Win User

Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting

Followed all steps, still no resolution, and my bluetooth mouse, headset, and even and xbox one controller all work and connect perfectly to bluetooth. Only the keyboard disconnects and unpairs. I highly doubt it is the keyboard's hardware, as it operates
    just fine when its actually connected.

CamdenHall, Oct 31, 2018
  3. tony929292 Win User
    bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse keyboard

2. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly: Hi guys! Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop. - My bluetooth is always on - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are...
  3. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...
  4. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: Hi, This problem has been driving me crazy for the past few days. Suddenly my keyboard and mouse are randomly disconnecting. I keep having to unplug it and plug it back in, sometimes 20 times before it starts to work again, sometimes just for a few seconds. When I tried...
  5. Keyboard disconnects

Keyboard disconnects: After i updated to the latest patch my keyboard on my laptop suddenly stops working it cant be used at all until i restart the laptop. It mostly happes in the middle of a game and i cant restart my pc most of the times because i cant exit the game without tapping esc. It's...
  6. Disconnecting keyboard

Disconnecting keyboard: my keyboard disconnects and reconnect every 9 minutes. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/disconnecting-keyboard/5572fa16-72c0-4d02-abcd-c474247011c6
  7. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 Login Disconnects Mouse and Keyboard

Windows 10 Login Disconnects Mouse and Keyboard: Hi, I've been looking for answers to this issue for hours now and trying all the options that I've seen. I started having a problem today where my mouse and keyboard will stop working right when it gets to the welcome screen of windows 10. The screen is the welcome screen...
  9. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...
  10. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up: Hi, I'm experiencing issues with a very slow keyboard and mouse for around 3-4 minutes on start up on my PC, after this time it seems to sort itself out. Both are bluetooth (Logitech) and linked via a trust bluetooth dongle. Any ideas as really annoying! Ive tried...