Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse & keyboard randomly deactivating

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse & keyboard randomly deactivating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my bluetooth devices in Windows 10 pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041. What's happening is that I have a bluetooth mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenjaminVison, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard randomly deactivating

Hello,

I have a problem with my bluetooth devices in Windows 10 pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041. What's happening is that I have a bluetooth mouse paired to my computer and it randomly stops working UNTIL I open up the bluetooth settings, as soon as I open up the setting the mouse and keyboard if I have it on suddenly start working again.

Now, a list of the things I've tried:

1. I've tested this in different laptops, both have the same problem.

2. I've uninstalled / removed the drivers for all my bluetooth devices as well as the adapter and reinstalled everything on both computers and the problem still persists.

2.5 Installed both the drivers that comes with Windows as well as the manufacturer's drivers.

3. I've disable the fast boot option on both laptops and the problem still persists.

4. I have tested with a third bluetooth mouse and the problem still happen

5. I have disabled the "Allow windows to disable this device in order to save power" options in the device manager for all devices on both computers and the problem still happens.
    6. Make windows updates against my will and skeptical but w/e

After each of the mentioned above I've restarted and/or turned off->on both laptops, problem still there.

To Microsoft "experts"::: PLEASE: Do not ask me to reinstall the drivers, disable power management, test with another device, or any of those rookie steps I've mentioned above, I have 10+ years of experience in programming & network engineering, I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT.

One of the laptops is an Asus R7 Vivobook 15 and the otherone is an HP Folio 9470m.

So far I've made a routine out of "Win key + typing 'BL' + enter" on my laptop's keyboard, it happens quite often throughout the day.

I honestly wasn't going to post a question because I've never actually gotten a real helpful response from anything Microsoft related but I figured that if this is happening to someone else we could laugh together in these hard times of confinement and hopefully build up a friendship out of Microsoft's flaws, hit me up.

:)

BenjaminVison, Aug 13, 2020

2. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard randomly deactivating

Hello,

I have a problem with my bluetooth devices in Windows 10 pro (Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041). What's happening is that I have a bluetooth mouse paired to my computer and it randomly stops working UNTIL I open up the bluetooth settings, as soon as I open
    up the setting the mouse (and keyboard if I have it on) suddenly start working again.

Now, a list of the things I've tried:

1. I've tested this in different laptops, both have the same problem.

2. I've uninstalled / removed the drivers for all my bluetooth devices as well as the adapter and reinstalled everything on both computers and the problem still persists.

2.5 Installed both the drivers that comes with Windows as well as the manufacturer's drivers.

3. I've disable the fast boot option on both laptops and the problem still persists.

4. I have tested with a third bluetooth mouse and the problem still happen

5. I have disabled the "Allow windows to disable this device in order to save power" options in the device manager for all devices on both computers and the problem still happens.

6. Make windows updates (against my will and skeptical but w/e)

After each of the mentioned above I've restarted and/or turned off->on both laptops, problem still there.

(To Microsoft "experts")::: PLEASE: Do not ask me to reinstall the drivers, disable power management, test with another device, or any of those rookie steps I've mentioned above, I have 10+ years of experience
    in programming & network engineering, I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT.

One of the laptops is an Asus R7 Vivobook 15 and the otherone is an HP Folio 9470m.

So far I've made a routine out of "Win key + typing 'BL' + enter" on my laptop's keyboard, it happens quite often throughout the day.

I honestly wasn't going to post a question because I've never actually gotten a real helpful response from anything Microsoft related but I figured that if this is happening to someone else we could laugh together in these hard times of confinement and hopefully
    build up a friendship out of Microsoft's flaws, hit me up.

BenjaminVison, Sep 5, 2020
  3. bluetooth keyboard and mouse

i have the mirosoft bluetooth keyboard / mouse and i cant use it untill windows boots up meaning i have to plug up a corded keyboard to get to the bios durins stratup or post

does anyone know about this is there a fix tried searching myself no luck

tony929292, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard randomly deactivating

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse & keyboard randomly deactivating

1. Bluetooth mouse & keyboard randomly deactivating - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse keyboard

2. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  3. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  4. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  6. Bluetooth deactivated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth deactivated: I am new to windows 10. Somehow the Bluetooth got deactivated. I can’t connect the speakers anymore. The switch to turn on the Bluetooth is nowhere to be found. Is it a driver problem? Or how can I have access to Bluetooth again? submitted by /u/Nikeli [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 - Bluetooth keyboard and mouse randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Bluetooth keyboard and mouse randomly freezes: I have the Microsoft Modern keyboard and mouse and I am running Windows 10. Weekly, I run into an issue where one of the keys will act as if it is stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. The keyboard becomes...
  8. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...
  9. bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly

bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly: Windows 1809 (OS build 17763.55) laptop Dell XPS 9570 network card replaced with Intel Wireless-AC 9260 mouse Dell WM527 Using only Windows drivers, updated individually in Device Manager with whatever Microsoft provides. The mouse randomly disconnects. I need to...
  10. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...