Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves. Also if my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by netuser, Mar 30, 2015.

1. netuser Win User

Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

Hi,

Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves.

Also if my laptop screen turns off due to inactivity the mouse get DC and doesn't work anymore i have to go turn off Bluetooth in settings then turn off mouse then turn on both in order to make it work.

It is Microsfot Scuplt Comfortmouse,  damn if they are not capable of make their own recent hardware to work correctly what will other manufactures do ?

Anyone have any idea or tip to correct this please ?  On previous Build all was working perfectly
    Thanks

:)

netuser, Mar 30, 2015

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse does not work after last windows update.

Hi,

Troubleshooting Wireless and Bluetooth Issues

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/mouse/wireless-bluetooth

Also see: Support: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse | Microsoft Accessories

How do I use my Sculpt Touch Mouse?

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/how-to/mouse/use-sculpt-touch-mouse

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Microsoft mouse sculpt comfort mouse won't connect through bluetooth on chromebook

Microsoft mouse sculpt comfort mouse won't connect through bluetooth on chromebook.

***The post was moved to the appropriate forum category by the moderator.***

kevinlewisZP., Mar 30, 2015
  4. netuser Win User

Anyone have any idea how to fix it please ?

Thanks

netuser, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse Lag

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

6. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag: I have this great mouse for years, after replacing my PC corporate machine from Lenovo ThinkPad T470s to Lenovo ThinkPad T495s, both using Windows 10 1909, but each one installed in different way BMB in old machine and digital desktop in new machine, I started facing lag...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...
  9. Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios

Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios: I have two new (2018-19) pcs running windows 10 which have both have bluetooth connectivity and have used it recently. However after pairing the Microsoft sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse to these computers the mouse would run for a while and then drop off. I thought it was the...
  10. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue: The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this [ATTACH] I tried the mouse with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse microsoft lag