Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves. Also if my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by netuser, Mar 30, 2015.

1. netuser Win User

Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

Hi,

Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves.

Also if my laptop screen turns off due to inactivity the mouse get DC and doesn't work anymore i have to go turn off Bluetooth in settings then turn off mouse then turn on both in order to make it work.

It is Microsfot Scuplt Comfortmouse,  damn if they are not capable of make their own recent hardware to work correctly what will other manufactures do ?

Anyone have any idea or tip to correct this please ?  On previous Build all was working perfectly
    Thanks

:)

netuser, Mar 30, 2015

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse does not work after last windows update.

Hi,

Troubleshooting Wireless and Bluetooth Issues

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/mouse/wireless-bluetooth

Also see: Support: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse | Microsoft Accessories

How do I use my Sculpt Touch Mouse?

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/how-to/mouse/use-sculpt-touch-mouse

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Microsoft mouse sculpt comfort mouse won't connect through bluetooth on chromebook

Microsoft mouse sculpt comfort mouse won't connect through bluetooth on chromebook.

***The post was moved to the appropriate forum category by the moderator.***

kevinlewisZP., Mar 30, 2015
  4. netuser Win User

Anyone have any idea how to fix it please ?

Thanks

netuser, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse Lag

2. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working: I have been using the sculpt comfort mouse for a time now. I have the mouse and the keyboards, but suddenly my mouse stopped working. The keyboard works properly, but it seems like the usb receiver is not getting the mouse. The battery is fine. Tried with new ones and the...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...
  5. Sculpt comfort mouse disconnection at frequent intervals

Sculpt comfort mouse disconnection at frequent intervals: I have 2 of these mice and have had continual problems for several years onmultiple devices. The mouse disconnects during use at seemingly random intervals. Turning the mouse off and on has no effect. Disabling power management for the mouse has no effect. In the past I've...
  6. Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios

Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios: I have two new (2018-19) pcs running windows 10 which have both have bluetooth connectivity and have used it recently. However after pairing the Microsoft sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse to these computers the mouse would run for a while and then drop off. I thought it was the...
  7. What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?

What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?: What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...? Ever since the 1809 update (and subsequent updates) the mouse won't select when you click on things the first time you click, and sometimes it won't on the second or third time either... I've...
  8. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue: The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this [ATTACH] I tried the mouse with...
  9. MICROSOFT SCULPT COMFORT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH BLUETRACK MOUSE - H3S-00004

MICROSOFT SCULPT COMFORT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH BLUETRACK MOUSE - H3S-00004: does anybody know that where I can get dongle for this thing so it will work with my laptop Bluetooth it doesn't have Bluetooth I need to gargle or something that'll work with the with the mouth anybody know please help me? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse worked yesterday without any issue but today it won't connect. I have tried the following: - Turn laptop off and on - Turn mouse off and on - Removed device under bluetooth settings and tried to add device but never appeared - Removed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse microsoft lag