Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse lagging

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse lagging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Iam using Microsoft modern mobile mouse, it's always super lagging when using wifi connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AhmedAbdul Aziz, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Mouse lagging

Iam using Microsoft modern mobile mouse, it's always super lagging when using wifi connection.

:)

AhmedAbdul Aziz, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Bob123# Win User

Bluetooth Mouse lag

Hi all:

I also have mouse cursor/pointer lag/latency using a Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse.

I have a Dell Vostro 3550 laptop.

This lag seems to still occur even when I turn off my Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth speaker.

I seem to get the terrible mouse pointer lag only when I'm browsing the Internet. So I don't think it would be interference, since I would think interference would cause the same mouse pointer lag when I'm not browsing the Internet.

Anyone else have any ideas on why my computer seems to only give mouse pointer lag just when I'm browsing the Internet?

I do have a 300 Meg up and down FIOS connection. So I don't think it's a slow Internet connection.

Thanks much,

Bob

Bob123#, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Bluetooth Mouse lagging :)

anticlutch, Apr 9, 2021
  4. ericnixmd Win User

Bluetooth Mouse lagging

Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

I had resorted to using the WiFi dongle that came with the mouse because the lags were so annoying.

However, I noted in the update log for Cumulative Update KB43440917 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.191 - July 24 that a QoS issue with Bluetooth devices was fixed. So I decided to give it a try. Removed the dongle, and switched back to Bluetooth.

I can finally say that the lag issue has resolved! Yay!

ericnixmd, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse lagging

1. Bluetooth Mouse lagging - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse lagging

2. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  3. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  4. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  6. Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag: My computer is Windows 10 1909, msi gv62 7rf laptop. Headset is sbh70, mouse is logitech m337. I found a weird situation that if i uses bluetooth mouse, my headset's audio will lag, but if i turn off mouse, headset will work normally. also sometimes my mouse will lag too....
  7. Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard lags on Windows to go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard lags on Windows to go: Hi I'm using Windows to Go on my HP All in one Desktop and my mouse and keyboard lags especially when I'm more than 1 inch away from the back of the monitor where the bluetooth connection is. My keyboard still works fine but the mouse is the worst. it has to be less than an...
  8. Bluetooth mouse lagging

Bluetooth mouse lagging: I have a Bluetooth mouse that is connected to my laptop and for some reason, its lagging. The temporary solution is that I remove it from Bluetooth devices and I add it back but after some time, the problem comes back. It seems to happen whenever the mouse returns from sleep...
  9. Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag: I have a Logitech Anywhere 2S mouse connected to my Dell's built-in Bluetooth. Every so often (I can't recall exact frequency, but maybe 5 or 6 times in a 12-hour period), the mouse will become unresponsive for about 10 seconds while I'm using it. I have to move the mouse...
  10. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405