Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth mouse left click presses the back button on chrome. I am working on Windows 10 OS Build 19043.1110... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abhishek_08, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.

Bluetooth mouse left click presses the back button on chrome. I am working on Windows 10 OS Build 19043.1110

:)

Abhishek_08, Jul 17, 2021
  2. zaris47 Win User

Windows showing unusual behaviour.

Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are

-The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all

-Whenever I try to open Chrome , the whole pc freezes to the point where the only option is a Power kill

-Disk usage is 100% with no processes on task manager. There are processes but they dont add upto 100% usage combined.

The only thing I did prior to the update was force remove some bloatware since I wanted smoother experience.

I tried using DISM and tried to upgrade my pc to 1903 with media creation tool but the problem still persists.

Thank you.

PS : I also tried the windows repair method tutorial from this forum.

zaris47, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.

Unusual Bluetooth Issue For Me

Hello OldNavyGuy Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour. :)

I did what you suggested and the results are below. The first one says that my device doesn't have BT. I clicked 'Next' and the second screenshot is what popped up next. I'm a little confused because I am using a BT dongle. It shows it in my devices.

Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour. [​IMG]

Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour. [​IMG]

Peppercrunch, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour.

1. Bluetooth mouse left click shows unusual behaviour. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse left

2. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  3. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  4. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  5. unusual behaviour by exe file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unusual behaviour by exe file: PUA:Win32/Solvusof, every time I scan defender says unusual behaviour for download folder in F, low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unusual-behaviour-by-exe-file/ef3770d3-3c19-409a-b891-e4500a0fcfad
  6. Windows showing unusual behaviour after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows showing unusual behaviour after update: Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are -The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all...
  7. Windows showing unusual behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows showing unusual behaviour.: Recently I was notified that I should be updated (1809) and moreover the whole laptop was showing unusual behaviour. I eventually updated and after that the system has been showing unusual behaviour of which are -The texts dissapear from incons, task manager and all...
  8. Unusual Power Behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual Power Behaviour.: The last two days, my laptop has been failing to power up on mains, the only work around for now is having to do a re-boot before it will kick in on the mains supply, I haven't changed any settings, or never been in or near the BIOS. Once I have done a re-boot, the mains...
  9. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  10. left click on mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250