Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse looks like low FPS/skipping when moving after August 2019 update

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse looks like low FPS/skipping when moving after August 2019 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed the mouse pointer is moving in the correct speed but kind of skips frames when using the Logitech MX Master (fist Gen) on the Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lilliputjie, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Mouse looks like low FPS/skipping when moving after August 2019 update

Hi, I noticed the mouse pointer is moving in the correct speed but kind of skips frames when using the Logitech MX Master (fist Gen) on the Surface Book 1. While I was not able confirm it yet, I suspect the August 2019 Marvell Semiconductor Inc. 15.68.17013.110 driver to be the cause. Can anybody confirm that? If I use the touch-pad, there is no problem, also the Surface Pen does not have any lag or skipping frames.

I tried to go back to the driver 15.68.9127.58 but was somehow not able to. I ether get a driver from 2016 when doing the roll back or after uninstalling the device, I get the latest 2019 driver after the restart. Installing the driver pack SurfaceBook_Win10_15063_1802100_0 didn't help, because it does not kick out the latest 15.68.17013.110 driver.

A clean reinstall (deleting all partitions and therefore all data) of windows 10 1903 also didn't help.

It's pretty annoying because its hard to move accurate with the mouse if the position is updated only like 10 times a second.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Julius

:)

lilliputjie, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Cursor Skips when moving

Hi Branden,

The issue that you're experiencing might be a cause of the compatibility of the driver to the newly updated system. We would like to know how or where did you update the driver of the mouse? If it is through Device Manager, we highly recommend downloading
    and installing the latest driver from your manufacturer's website instead, as they always have the latest update for it.

If the issue still persists, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    to diagnose the issue. Here are the steps on how to do it:

• Open Cortana, type Troubleshoot and press
      Enter
    • Look for Find and fix other problems category.
    • Under it, choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter button and follow the on-screen steps to run it.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Mouse looks like low FPS/skipping when moving after August 2019 update

Cumulative Update for Windows 10: August 5, 2015 broke Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Connectivity

After my Dell 3520 Laptop installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10: August 5, 2015 my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse no longer works. I have the Dell Wireless 1703 802.11 b g n (2.4GHz) wireless / bluetooth card installed using the Atheros 10.0.0.263
    drivers.

At first Windows told me on the bluetooth devices screen that the mouse had driver errors, so I uninstalled the device. Now when searching for bluetooth devices, windows does not find the mouse. It does find and link to other devices I have tried, like
    my cheap flip phone, so bluetooth is working on the machine. The mouse was working just fine before this update.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thx,

Scott

Scott A.Ludwig, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse looks like low FPS/skipping when moving after August 2019 update

1. Bluetooth Mouse looks like low FPS/skipping when moving after August 2019 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse looks

2. Windows 10 FPS drop when moving Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 FPS drop when moving Mouse: Good evening,I have been using a Logitech G402 for the past few years and never had an issue.However it's now been a week since my fps started to drop everytime i would moove my mouse in a video game.The drivers are all up to date and I have lowered the Poll rate in hopes it...
  3. Windows 10 FPS drop when moving Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 FPS drop when moving Mouse: Good evening,I have been using a Logitech G402 for the past few years and never had an issue.However it's now been a week since my fps started to drop everytime i would moove my mouse in a video game.The drivers are all up to date and I have lowered the Poll rate in hopes it...
  4. Windows 10 FPS drop when moving Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High fps but game doesnt look like it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High fps but game doesnt look like it: So I have a 1070 and an i7 4700 something and i should be able to run a game perfectly fine but when i load up fortnite specifically its like some frames just get deleted or something? like ill be turning and it doesnt look 60 fps at all...
  6. Low FPS after Update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low FPS after Update 2004: Hello! After update i see 2-3 times lower FPS than before 1909 build. Both case use latest Nvidia drivers. for example - Destiny 2 at 1909 has 280-300 fps on load screen, aftre 2004 - no more than 90 fps. Can anybody confirm this problem? By the way - when 2004 : boot...
  7. Low FPS after Update yesterday!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS after Update yesterday!: So yesterday i applied new thermal paste to my laptop and i had to update when turning it off, my temperatures went down by 10C even when gaming, do these frame drops im having is not about the thermal paste being applied in a bad manner. When raiding last night in World of...
  8. FPS in fullscreen games looks low but is high?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in fullscreen games looks low but is high?: Recently I got a new PC which I have had almost no problems with. I get decent FPS in most games however when I use fullscreen on almost every game, my FPS stays high but the game looks like it's stuttering and lagging when I'm not getting any FPS drops or ping spikes. My...
  9. Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth disabled after last Windows 10 Update (August 2019): My version of Windows 10 got updated yesterday and I now I can't activate Bluetooth on my PC anymore. My motherboard (GA-X99-Gaming G1 WIFI) has integrated Bluetooth and it had been working without issues for years. After the last update, I can't find the Bluetooth adapter in...
  10. GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE: I JUST UPDATED MY LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 ON 24/7/18. AFTER THE UPDATE MY LAPTOP HAS BECOME SLOW AND ALL MY GAMES WHCIH WERE RUNNING SMOOTHLY ARE NOW RUNNING ON 10 FPS OR 15.......PLZ HELP...