Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lubo1111, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Lubo1111 Win User

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Hi, just looking for some help with windows.

I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to windows). However when i shut the computer down a restarted it, the mouse did not reconnect. A browse of the "devices and printers" reveals that its "paired", however it is greyed out, and even when i remove the mouse batteries it is still "paired". The only way i have found to repair it is to remove the device entirely, restart the computer and start fresh. I have checked the drivers are updated. The device is a Logitech M337. The device functions perfectly when the computer is booted up as a mac and when it does manage to connect.

Any and all help appreciated, happy to answer questions. Thanks in advance!

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect b2eb413a-c21c-4672-99ee-f394fc3c83f9?upload=true.png

:)

Lubo1111, Feb 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse fails to reconnect on windows 10

Probably there are different errors out there.

I have problems to reconnect a Bluetooth mouse after my computer comes back from a sleep.

I have windows-7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1, 64 bit

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R), driver version 17.1.1407.474 (latest version, dixit windows)

Power Management disabled (“Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” is unchecked).

I have two Bluetooth mice

• A Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. This mouse works fine. No connection or reconnection problems, working since years.
    • As I do not like the Touch path of the Sculpt Touch Mouse, I recently bought a Microsoft BluetoothMouse 3600. This mouse normally works fine; I am also not losing connection after a few minutes of inactivity (I had this problem years ago with a - now retired
      - Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 5000, hence Power Management is disabled).

However, the annoying problem is that my BluetoothMouse 3600 does not reconnect after my computer comes back from a sleep. Neither automatically, nor does it come back if I push the button on the mouse (whether on/off, or 3 seconds for reconnecting). I can
    only reconnect my mouse by initiating a pair sequence using the “Add a device” from the “Show Bluetooth Devices” window and going through the whole process of adding a new device.

No problem to reconnect after switching mouse off and on, while the computer is awake.

Also the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse reconnects without even ‘blinking’.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Michael

MichelJonker, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect when computer is restarted

Every time I restart my computer (Dell XPs13.3, Windows 10), my Bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc) does not reconnect.

The mouse reconnects only after I open "show bluetooth devices" on the taskbar.

The mouse seems to connect automatically when the computer is turned off and then turned back on.

Suggestions?

ecsorensen, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

1. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse loses

2. Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect: I started having this issue on my newly built PC where my Logictech MX Master 2S mouse fails to reconnect automatically after the PC restarts/wakes up from sleep. I use a generic usb bluetooth dongle and I have disabled the option of allowing the computer to turn off the...
  3. Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Mouse keeps losing connectivity: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Sculpture Mouse connected to a Lenovo Laptop. When the mouse works it works perfectly but it keeps loosing connection. The Laptop is running windows 10 1909. I can be using the mouse and click on something move the mouse and notice the cursor does...
  4. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically: Hello everyone, I have a Logitech MX Master 3, currently connected to my Dell Latiutde 7480. Whenever I wake up the computer from a deep sleep or I turn off the mouse and turn it on again, it does not reconnect to my laptop unless i select the connect button in the action...
  5. My Internet loses connection and won't reconnect until I disconnect from the WiFi and Reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Internet loses connection and won't reconnect until I disconnect from the WiFi and Reconnect: Title.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-loses-connection-and-wont-reconnect/675196db-4b46-4b50-9748-13e56a68b85e
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  7. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect: The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect He got this mouse, matched it and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when it was inactive for a while, and the only way to get it working again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

10. Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device: Hello! I recently bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It's pretty good so far, but I've been annoyed by the fact that it's Bluetooth. This might make it handy when connecting to a laptop but that also means that I have to pair the device again every time I use it in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lubo1111

2. bluetooth mouse wont reconnect