Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse Moves Erratically - How Do i Fix It?

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse Moves Erratically - How Do i Fix It? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth mouse is moving somewhat erratic. How can I fix this? 124917 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Jan 8, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Bluetooth Mouse Moves Erratically - How Do i Fix It?

My bluetooth mouse is moving somewhat erratic. How can I fix this?

:)

yahanna, Jan 8, 2019

2. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse
    pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

LloydLeighton, Jan 8, 2019
  3. DennyCarr Win User
    Acer bluetooth mouse is erratic

Acer bluetooth mouse is erratic

DennyCarr, Jan 8, 2019
  4. JGT
    jgt Win User

mouse 3500 erratic movement

Since installing windows 10 (I have the latest version of windows installed, v1703, build 15063.483 x64) I've had mouse issues with every mouse I've attempted to use. I just installed a new Microsoft 3500 mouse and it seems to have all the functions it
    should but the movement is often very erratic. Also I find the mouse to be uncomfortable after using it for and hour or so. I'm starting to use SketchUp for woodworking and find it difficult to use the 3500 mouse because it is so erratic. Often when I move
    the mouse the cursor will not move when I move the mouse and then it will jump to a new position.

Thema:

1. Bluetooth Mouse Moves Erratically - How Do i Fix It? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse Moves

2. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  3. Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erratic Bluetooth Mouse issue: Why does Windows 11 keep installing a 2nd HID Bluetooth mouse driver? It took me quite a while to figure out what was causing my MS mouse to have erratic moves. In the Device Manager, I noticed 2 drivers. I removed 1, mouse now works well. Next time I start my HP AIO touch...
  4. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  5. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  6. Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically: Hello, I'm using a Dell - windows 10 64 bit OS. The arc mouse moves erratically all over the screen as I try to move the mouse. I've tried the following: windows update - latest uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled from the microsoft download center. Any ideas are...
  7. Mouse pointer moving erratically

Mouse pointer moving erratically: Hello: I have just installed Microsoft Precision mouse in a cleanly installed Windows 10, v 1909 with the help of a member of this forum (hsehestedt, thanks again). However, I now have a problem that I did not have in v 1803, namely, the pointer is stopping, then jumping...
  8. Mouse is Moving Erratically - How Do i Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse is Moving Erratically - How Do i Fix It?: My mouse is moving somewhat erratic. How can I fix this? 124917
  9. erratic mouse keeps moving when typi

erratic mouse keeps moving when typi: ng when not doing anything & opens unwanted files I am on windows 10 with a Microsoft wireless keyboard. I have changed batteries I've changed keyboards but every day I get very frustrated that what I think I've type is not there because the cursor has moved somewhere else...
  10. How Do I Fix Laggy Bluetooth Mouse?

How Do I Fix Laggy Bluetooth Mouse?: My bluetooth mouse lags and I need to fix it. I got the Microsoft Scult Comfort mouse, btw. When I turn off ipoint.exe which is a background service for it, it works smoothly. But I need ipoint.exe. How can I fix this situation? 65609

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth mouse cursor erratic

2. dell e4200 windows 10 mouse erratic

3. bluetooth pulse mouse erratic

4. scrolling down is erratic,
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse moves erratically,
  6. pointer moves erratically windows 10,
  7. why is the mouse scrollig erratically,
  8. microsoft bluetooth mouse erratic,
  9. computer problem mouse moves erratically,
  10. mouse acting erratically,
  11. windows 10 erratic bluetooth mouse,