Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a BM30X mouse which has been having problems in Windows10 OS Build 19042.1110 for a while. At the moment I cannot get it to respond.I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nick Howitt, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly

I have a BM30X mouse which has been having problems in Windows10 OS Build 19042.1110 for a while. At the moment I cannot get it to respond.I have tried deleting the device from device manager and uninstalling the Intel 7260 BT drivers and rebooting. When I reinstall the drivers and go into pairing, it is somewhat haphazard in what it does, but if the pairing wizard finds it, it sometimes prompts me to reconnect and other times it proceeds as normal. I then get prompted for a pairing key. There isn't one but "0000" gets me past this bit.If it successfully pairs, I may see "BM30X mouse" briefl

:)

Nick Howitt, Jul 19, 2021
  2. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Issue with connecting bluetooth mouse after most recent update

Hi,

This issue of connecting the Bluetooth mouse to your PC can be caused by a software conflict or with the compatibility of the hardware to the new update that was installed in your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. This tool will check for software related issues and help to connect the hardware to the PC correctly. To run this tool, follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction.

Feel free to post back if the steps provided work for you.

Louie Del, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly

1. Bluetooth Mouse not connecting correctly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse connecting

2. Bluetooth mouse connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse connection problems: I have a wireless logi mouse that is around 1 year old. Over the past month or so it has begun to stop working. I have done the usual checks, including the battery, whether Bluetooth is on and checking for driver updates needing installing. To date these actions, I take do...
  3. Bluetooth mouse connection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse connection problems: I have a wireless logi mouse that is around 1 year old. Over the past month or so it has begun to stop working. I have done the usual checks, including the battery, whether Bluetooth is on and checking for driver updates needing installing. To date these actions, I take do...
  4. Bluetooth mouse lost connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse lost connection: Recently I purchased a Microsoft ergonomic mouse Model# 222-00060 connects directly to computer without a Bluetooth dongle. I was using it successfully for a few weeks until it disconnected and I am now unable to reconnect. Now the Bluetooth on off switch in Bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  6. Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse paired but not connected.: I have my Bluetooth mouse works on other devices but not working on my laptop. it's pairing successfully but then I don't have connect option.other Bluetooth devices is working perfectly only the mouse not connecting.I tried usual solutions like updating and removing the...
  7. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connect: I have a Dell WM615 bluetooth mouse that was working perfectly up until a couple of weeks ago. It is now found by the laptop, and says it is paired, but it does not connect and is inoperative. I've tried some of the usual fixes such as removing it from device manager,...
  8. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  9. Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.

Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.: When i try to connect to my bluetooth mouse, it gets stuck saying connecting for 2-3 minutes and then tells me to try again. I have updated and reinstalled the drivers...
  10. Bluetooth mouse no longer works correctly

Bluetooth mouse no longer works correctly: Hi, after installing the cumulative update September KB4458469 my Bluetooth mouse connected to my MS Surface 4 frequently hangs and stops working entirely after some minutes. Switching off and on helps for until the next failure. I have already replaced the batteries and...