Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelvinWamelda, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Hi,

I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But when I use it on Windows 10 OS (BootCamp) it does not work. I assume there should be a problem on the software (driver) since the mouse is working on the MAC OS side of my Macbook Pro.

I'm not sure of this is related but this system event on windows viewer is present every time I try to use the bluetooth mouse.

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp) 42b0090b-4ad0-458d-b004-ab27d3eee8bc?upload=true.png

:)

MelvinWamelda, Aug 11, 2018
  2. AnitaFCQ Win User

Bluetooth mouse problems with Windows 10

HI, I have a problem with my Bluetooth mouse on windows 10. I upgraded to windows 10 on my MacBook pro (bootcamp) and everything has been working just fine, including my Bluetooth mouse, then just today I cannot get the mouse to work. I even bought a new
    one and windows 10 cannot find it. Weirdly enough, my apple Bluetooth keyboard is working just fine. There is a yellow exclamation mark on the Bluetooth USB host controller, and it's telling me that the drivers for this device are not installed. Bluetooth
    doesn't come up in my actions centre either. Any suggestions?

AnitaFCQ, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

Hi

If you have windows on your mac via bootcamp then to make windows 10 work with magic mouse/bluetooth mouse you need to update the Bootcamp software via the OS part of your laptop.

Go to Bootcamp assistant

Choose option that ask's to update latest boot camp software for Win 7

Insert a blank USB drive

Once download is complete go back into Windows 10 and find the USB drive

Go to Bootcamp/drivers/Apple/Bluetooth and install all the files that show bluetooth

I also installed the file called setup and it installed all drivers back onto my MAC whilst i was in windows

After doing this i restarted my laptop and it now works!!

AlistairFarquhar, Aug 11, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

1. Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp) - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse working

2. Bootcamp bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bootcamp bluetooth: There is no Bluetooth on my Bootcamp version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-bluetooth/1cd47691-4a8b-44da-84f6-ddb8d2fdb8c2
  3. iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working: Hey there, I just purchased the new iMac 2020 and installed Bootcamp Windows 10 latest version. Everything is up to date and installed the WIndows Support drivers which you can download from Apple. Installed the bootcamp drivers and everything is working well. Accept for...
  4. Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem

Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem: I use Windows 10 on an iMac, and suddenly, one update completely removed the bluetooth capability on the device dissapeared after one update. I don't remember which update, but I do remember doing a post on the Feedback Hub. I usually keep my device up-to-date. My iMac is a...
  5. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....
  6. Bootcamp bluetooth Mouse

Bootcamp bluetooth Mouse: Hello, I am running windows 10 bootcamp on a MacBook, and I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth mouse numerous times but failed. When I go on add a new device, it recognises that there is a mouse, but when I click connect, it says connecting but then just says try to...
  7. Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection: This is Windows Bootcamp running on an iMac Pro Computer, but as it is stuck on the Windows mode I sought help here. It was running fine when my keyboard and mouse, which run on Bluetooth, suddenly disconnected. I have a mouse that I use for a second Windows PC Laptop that I...
  8. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  9. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp

Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Bootcamp: I installed Windows 10 Fall Creators Update on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp and it seems that the bluetooth is not working. It is discovering my bluetooth devices but its not connecting them. I tried everything that I could do (all the fixes that I was able to find on...
  10. Windows 10 Bootcamp - Mouse and Keyboard not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Bootcamp - Mouse and Keyboard not Working: I am on a 2017 Macbook Pro Touchbar, and I partitioned Windows 10 Pro on an external SSD, setup went fine, but when I got to the windows setup, it wouldn't let me move my mouse and the cursor didn't appear, the keyboard was also not responding. Therefore, I wasn't able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp bluetooth not working

2. windows 10 bootcamp bluetooth not working

3. bluetooth bootcamp

4. bluetooth bootcamp not working,
  5. bluetooth not working bootcamp windows 10,
  6. bluetooth not working bootcamp,
  7. bootcamp bluetooth mouse not working,
  8. bootcamp bluetooth mouse,
  9. bootcamp windows 10 bluetooth not working,
  10. bootcamp windows 10 bluetooth,
  11. bootcamp bluetooth,