Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a logitech MX Master which has stopped working. the USB stick doesnt find the mouse. Battery recharged - check dif USB port tried - check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ErinShakespeare, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please

I have a logitech MX Master which has stopped working. the USB stick doesnt find the mouse.

Battery recharged - check

dif USB port tried - check

Apart from pressing lots of buttons Im at a loss for what to do next. Can anyone offer help please?

:)

ErinShakespeare, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Jstn7477 Win User
    mouse plug

If your computer is using WiFi for internet access (especially on the 2.4GHz band) and you're also using a bluetooth mouse or other bluetooth peripheral, then I can see your problem. My laptop and Google Nexus 7 2013's WiFi speeds tank when using their bluetooth simultaneously on 2.4GHz WiFi networks. I would assume it is the worst when using a laptop or tablet where the bluetooth and WiFi transcievers are one unit.

Jstn7477, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please

Wireless Mouse stops working when external HDD plugged in to USB3 port

I have a minor but annoying problem and can't find a solution....

My wireless mouse stops working when an external USB3 HDD is plugged in to USB3 port. The mouse is about 3 feet away from the receiver.

My mouse is a Logitech M310.

• I don't have the problem if a USB 2 external HDD is connected to either a USB2 or USB3 port.
    • I have moved the mouse receiver to different ports on both the front and back of the computer but this doesn't change anything.
    • If I move the mouse very close to the receiver (a couple of inches), it works so it seems that the wireless range is reduced when the USB3 HDD is plugged in.
    • If I connect a wired mouse, it works fine.
    • I have 2 USB3 ports and the problem is the same on both.
    • If the USB3 HDD is connected to a USB2 port, the mouse works normally.
    • I changed the battery in the mouse but this didn't help.
    • the USB3 HDD is a WD Passport that is self powered through the USB port.

Any suggestions?

dsscottage, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please

1. Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse working

2. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  3. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  4. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth: Recently, due to bluescreen error I reseted my laptophp Compaq 610. After the reset every thing was ok but I found that usb mouse including bluetooth stopped working. Although, both were working fine before reset.I updated my laptop's drivers but the mouse drive...
  6. USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth: Recently, due to bluescreen error I reseted my laptophp Compaq 610. After the reset every thing was ok but I found that usb mouse including bluetooth stopped working. Although, both were working fine before reset.I updated my laptop's drivers but the mouse drive...
  7. USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth

8. Wireless Mouse not working . Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Mouse not working . Please help: My wireless mouse is not working on one PC, (does not move or react) but does work on another PC. That leads me to believe that the problem is in the settings of the computer. Any suggestions as to what settings to change to fix this? Thanks!! submitted by /u/ELCHOCOCLOCO...
  9. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.: I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging and plugging back in was fixing the problem. Kept happening and recently just re installed drivers for keyboard and was good...
  10. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405