Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse Pin

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse Pin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using windows through bootcamp on my macbook pro. When I try to connect the apple magic mouse using bluetooth it asks for a pin and I don't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MysteriousOne9, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Mouse Pin

I am using windows through bootcamp on my macbook pro. When I try to connect the apple magic mouse using bluetooth it asks for a pin and I don't have a pin since its a mouse and not a phone or another device. What can I do to get it to work?

A while ago before I switched over to my wired mouse I was using the bluetooth magic mouse perfectly fine without a pin or anything.

:)

MysteriousOne9, Apr 6, 2019

2. Pin for Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000

I've been using this mouse on my computer for about two years now. However, my Bluetooth turned off, and the mouse was disconnected. Upon trying to reconnect the mouse, I'm asked for a PIN number, and I've tried multiple pins, even ones suggested in other
    help forums yet none of them seem to work.

I have Windows 10, and I'm not sure if this is just my mouse not working, or a fault with the Bluetooth on my computer.

The mouse turns on just fine, and I can even turn on the Bluetooth function.

termiticide, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Mouse Pin

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse Pin

1. Bluetooth Mouse Pin - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse Pin

2. Bluetooth PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth PIN: Hello. I have a WII Remote and I am trying to connect it to my computer using bluetooth. I recently got a bluetooth adapter and when i try to connect the wii remote to the computer, it asks me for a PIN, which I have no idea of what it is. I have tried the default pins; 0000,...
  3. Bluetooth PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth PIN: Hello. I have a WII Remote and I am trying to connect it to my computer using bluetooth. I recently got a bluetooth adapter and when i try to connect the wii remote to the computer, it asks me for a PIN, which I have no idea of what it is. I have tried the default pins; 0000,...
  4. Bluetooth PIN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth PIN: If you know, please tell me. Where is the bluetooth PIN on my PC stored? Is it in the hardware? In the operating system, or somewhere else? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pin/e147379b-0b72-4ea7-8fc1-d80d72cd1189
  6. Bluetooth PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth PIN: If you know, please tell me. Where is the bluetooth PIN on my PC stored? Is it in the hardware? In the operating system, or somewhere else? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-pin/e147379b-0b72-4ea7-8fc1-d80d72cd1189
  7. Bluetooth PIN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?: my surface pro tablet can find my mouse but will not connect without a pin that I have never known. How can I get the PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-notebook-mouse-5000-pin-number/71b1f711-af52-4525-9503-ca423f38e822
  9. Bluetooth pin

Bluetooth pin: Cant pair bluetooth keyboard with windows 10 laptop. MS community locked the thread on this, but the answer they give didnt work for me, or it was burried in a link they provided, but I didn see it. Instead, i did the following. If your Win10 computer asks for a pin when...
  10. Bluetooth pin

Bluetooth pin: Okay first off, I'ma be the one to say it, every update you've evercome out with for windows 10 has **** one thing or another up. Ya'll really have no clue what your doing. Now my freaking problem. I'm trying to connect my new blue tooth headphones to my windows 10 labtop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bluetooth mouse 5000 pin