Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse stops woring.

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse stops woring. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5. Mouse just stops working. Disconnecting with re-adding may or may not work. Reboot doesn't resolve issue. Updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by borisgot plan, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Bluetooth mouse stops woring.

Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5. Mouse just stops working. Disconnecting with re-adding may or may not work. Reboot doesn't resolve issue. Updated drivers didn't work.. Thomas

:)

borisgot plan, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 26, 2020
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, May 26, 2020
  4. Bluetooth mouse stops woring.

my bluetooth mouse stops working at times, any solutions?

Hi,

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• What is the make and model of the Bluetooth mouse?
    • Are you getting any error message when the Bluetooth mouse disconnects?

This might be an issue due to corrupt or outdated drivers on the computer.

Please follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Method 2 Install the latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

I suggest you to uninstall the drivers from Device Manager, restart the system and download the latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website and try installing them on the system.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “Device Manager
    • On the left pane locate “Bluetooth Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “Bluetooth adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope this information is helpful regarding connection of Bluetooth of mouse. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth mouse stops woring.

1. Bluetooth mouse stops woring. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse stops

2. USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth: Recently, due to bluescreen error I reseted my laptophp Compaq 610. After the reset every thing was ok but I found that usb mouse including bluetooth stopped working. Although, both were working fine before reset.I updated my laptop's drivers but the mouse drive...
  3. USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth: Recently, due to bluescreen error I reseted my laptophp Compaq 610. After the reset every thing was ok but I found that usb mouse including bluetooth stopped working. Although, both were working fine before reset.I updated my laptop's drivers but the mouse drive...
  4. USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing: So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I...
  6. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working: I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903 My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the in the Blueooth and Other Devices settings. Is this a problem with a recent update or is it likely that the mouse is faulty?...
  7. camera not woring

camera not woring: when i try to open camera it shows errorwe cant find the camera, showing code 0xA00f4260x887A0004, my laptop is acer aspire 5-51g,and also i am not able to find the camera in device manager ....
  8. microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working

microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working: my Bluetooth Microsoft GO mouse stopped working, the battery is fine and Bluetooth is on but my GO doesn't see it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-go-bluetooth-mouse-stopped-working/f9669f02-67e3-4150-ac77-689f2d5c3715
  9. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  10. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...