Windows 10: Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.

Discus and support Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I got a Gearhead bluetooth mouse like a year ago, (Model Number: MPT3200RED) and it worked fine when I first got it, like a standard mouse. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BreBarnes, Apr 4, 2019.

1. BreBarnes Win User

Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.

So, I got a Gearhead bluetooth mouse like a year ago, (Model Number: MPT3200RED) and it worked fine when I first got it, like a standard mouse. And when I turned it on, it stayed on. A few weeks ago, my friend got me a game, and it's best played w/mouse, so I got my mouse and turned it on. But, it only stayed on for a few seconds (3 at most) then turned back off. I assumed it was dead, so I waited to get new batteries. I got new batteries today, put them in and turned the mouse on but the same thing happened. It's nothing wrong with my laptop, so I have no clue what's going on, and I'd really enjoy some help.

:)

BreBarnes, Apr 4, 2019
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Apr 4, 2019
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Apr 4, 2019
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth mouse turns

2. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  3. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  4. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  5. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  6. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC turns on a for second and then turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on a for second and then turn off: So I was using my Windows PC like normal, and then my monitor started flashing orangeI was panicking, so I cut the power offTurned the power on again, the PC was running like normal for 5 minutes and then the monitor went blackPlugged the cable on and off didn't workSo I...
  8. PC turns on a for second and then turn off

PC turns on a for second and then turn off: So I was using my Windows PC like normal, and then my monitor started flashing orangeI was panicking, so I cut the power offTurned the power on again, the PC was running like normal for 5 minutes and then the monitor went blackPlugged the cable on and off didn't workSo I...
  9. PC turns on a for second and then turn off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds

Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds: Hi, My integrated webcam kept turning itself off after a few seconds, coming back on, turning off again after 2 seconds etc I decided to get just to get a new webcam and plug it in via USB but the exact same thing is happening with the new webcam as well so the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse turns on then turns off

2. mouse turns off after few seconds on windows 10

3. bluetooth mouse turn off fast

4. mouse turns on then turns off when connected,
  5. windows bluetooth mouse turns off