Windows 10: BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update

Discus and support BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been using an older basic Logitech bluetooth 2 button scroll wheel mouse that was working perfectly till the update.. now it says i need password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdrianBryant1, Feb 27, 2019.

1. BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update

I've been using an older basic Logitech bluetooth 2 button scroll wheel mouse that was working perfectly till the update.. now it says i need password for my mouse? where would i find that or how do i get around it ?

The mouse shows up and works fine on my mac so i know the mouse is still working just as it should

posting this in the Device & drivers section for lack of knowing where else i should ask .. I believe the drivers are up to date ..?

Thank-you

:)

AdrianBryant1, Feb 27, 2019
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update

Issue with connecting bluetooth mouse after most recent update

Hi,

This issue of connecting the Bluetooth mouse to your PC can be caused by a software conflict or with the compatibility of the hardware to the new update that was installed in your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. This tool will check for software related issues and help to connect the hardware to the PC correctly. To run this tool, follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction.

Feel free to post back if the steps provided work for you.

Louie Del, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update

1. BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update - Similar Threads - BlueTooth mouse won't

2. After the last update, Bluetooth connection is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the last update, Bluetooth connection is not working: Bluetooth is not working. I need your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-last-update-bluetooth-connection-is-not/1065e464-b40e-4d1b-b83b-09062fc2a715
  3. Wifi won't connect to any IPv4 address after the last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi won't connect to any IPv4 address after the last update: Like the title says, after the last time my computer installed a windows update, I can no longer connect to any IPv4 address. IPv6 is working fine. things I've tried reinstalling the driver for the wifi adapter used a different adapter manually set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and...
  4. Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth: I got the mouse refurnished from amazon. It worked great but then when I tried connecting it to my sister computer dell it won't show in the Bluetooth screen even if the mouse was blinking. I tried connecting it to my laptop surface 4 and it would be the same thing. we...
  5. Mouse stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse stopped working after last update: Don't know the update number. I restarted a few times and reconnected my wireless mouse but it won't move at all... I'm pretty sure it's not the batteries as they haven't been in long and the laser is still bright. The obvious solution is just to buy a wired mouse... But...
  6. Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update

Bluetooth connectivity since last windows update: Since the latest windows update March 2019 I am unable to connect by Microsoft designer keyboard and mouse with Bluetooth. When I try to connect the keyboard it comes up on the screen . I type in the number shown and it tells me keyboard connected but the blinking light is...
  7. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect: Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to...
  8. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  9. After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect

After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect: My mouse was working fine but after the 12/5 updates were installed I have two issues. 1) I have to keep re-connecting my Bluetooth mouse. I will pair it and it will work for 5 minutes to an hour and then just quit working. It still shows paired, but will not work. 2)...
  10. Links won't work after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links won't work after last update: Since the last update my links in my Windows Live email and several other programs won't connect anymore. Any suggestions of what I can do to fix this would be welcome. Thanks, Mary 32450