Windows 10: Bluetooth Mouse

Discus and support Bluetooth Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Hope you can help I tried everything possible. My mouse is paired and connected fro about 2sec and then the green and blue lights just keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sidney Butler, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Mouse

Hi

Hope you can help

I tried everything possible.

My mouse is paired and connected fro about 2sec and then the green and blue lights just keeps flashing.

The mopuse then stops to work, I have to remove the battery to get it to stop.

Any advise to get this fixed please?

Thanks

Sidney

:)

Sidney Butler, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Iven 77 Win User

Bluetooth Mouse

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Mouse

1. Bluetooth Mouse - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Mouse

2. Bluetooth Mouse is not getting Connected to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Mouse is not getting Connected to my Laptop: Hi Everyone, I have a Dell laptop Inspiron 5485 2n1 and a couple of days ago my mouse Microsoft Sculpt Comfort disconnected from my device. I chatted with Dell customer service agent to get help as I couldn't even see Bluetooth icon on my device. After downloading the BIOS...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error: I bought a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse set. I can pair the keyboard but can't pair the mouse. The error message however says that I entered a wrong password code. Is there any bluetooth set to pass the password code....
  4. Microsoft Mouse stops working w/ bluetooth earbuds connected when I join Zoom session

Microsoft Mouse stops working w/ bluetooth earbuds connected when I join Zoom session: Question in title. MS wireless/bluetooth mouse works fine until I join a Zoom session with bluetooth earbuds for audio. Mouse simply stops working until I leave the Zoom session then mouse starts working again w/o me doing anything. Latest versions for everything. No...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...: Hi Everybody, I bought a new Asus 2021 laptop, my old Arc Mouse bought in 2019 is working as a simple mouse with single left click. I already tried to install downloaded latest driver from Microsoft for Mice and Keyboards, but I loss right click and touch multifinger...
  6. cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died

cursor from trackpad not working/responding after my bluetooth mouse died: My bluetooth mouse just died, but for some reason, after disconnecting the mouse, removing it from my bluetooth list, and even after restarting, shut down and power back on and sleep modeing my laptop, i still cant use the cursor, but i can still use my keyboard so i got here...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard Center... will it ever support the Designer Desktop Bluetooth keyboard?

Mouse and Keyboard Center... will it ever support the Designer Desktop Bluetooth keyboard?: It seems to be the only expensive keyboard from Microsoft not supported by that app. Is that being worked on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-center-will-it-ever-support-the/8b1f59a9-6fd7-4b60-a576-3e1be2d2e673
  8. can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse

can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse: Hi there, I can't find the pair buttons on my ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse. They both have new batteries in there, and my laptop bluetooth is on but it can't discover them because I can't pair. thank you! Lauren...
  9. SOLVED: Bluetooth Mouse, Webcam not working after resume from Standby!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SOLVED: Bluetooth Mouse, Webcam not working after resume from Standby!: Hi all! I was struggling with my Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse not connecting after my Inspiron 13 7306 was waking from Standby. It showed as connected, but didn't respond. Also, I was getting weird, intermittent problems with the built-in IR camera and night...
  10. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing: So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I...