Windows 10: Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Discus and support Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mdn2019, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Mdn2019 Win User

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC.

When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue 1e04c65f-872c-41d2-8de0-c3f7b9acfc2a?upload=true.png

I tried the mouse with a different PC and it connected perfectly.

I suspect there is something in the settings/registry that is preventing this mouse from reconnecting with my PC. I have tried uninstalling all my Bluetooth devices and rebooting no result. I updated all bluetooth drivers and no result,.

Failing a PC reset please help.

:)

Mdn2019, Feb 15, 2019

2. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect

My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse worked yesterday without any issue but today it won't connect. I have tried the following:

- Turn laptop off and on

- Turn mouse off and on

- Removed device under bluetooth settings and tried to add device but never appeared

- Removed device under Device Manager

- Turned bluetooth on and off

- Connected mouse to other devices easily

- Connected other bluetooth devices to laptop easily

- Added new batteries

- Checked for driver updates (no drivers)

- Ran troubleshoot for bluetooth and hardware

Any other suggestions?

DeliMaster38, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft mouse sculpt comfort mouse won't connect through bluetooth on chromebook

Microsoft mouse sculpt comfort mouse won't connect through bluetooth on chromebook.

***The post was moved to the appropriate forum category by the moderator.***

kevinlewisZP., Feb 15, 2019
  4. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

1. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Sculpt Comfort

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...
  6. Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios

Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios: I have two new (2018-19) pcs running windows 10 which have both have bluetooth connectivity and have used it recently. However after pairing the Microsoft sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse to these computers the mouse would run for a while and then drop off. I thought it was the...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. When I uninstall the device and turn off/on bluetooth, it automatically reinstalls, even without turning the mouse on. When I uninstall the device and try to pair the device without turning off/on the...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse worked yesterday without any issue but today it won't connect. I have tried the following: - Turn laptop off and on - Turn mouse off and on - Removed device under bluetooth settings and tried to add device but never appeared - Removed...
  9. MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working

MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.228 MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working. Keyboard on the same 2.4Ghz transceiver is still working. Tried new batteries, moved transceiver to different USB ports, multiple reboots, updated drivers but still not driving...
  10. Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse

Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse: Hi, I have a new wireless mouse running on Windows 10 64 bit and I am having issues with scrolling. It works fine on documents but when browsing the internet either on Edge or Chrome is stops working. The drivers are current and when I try to go to the mouse and keyboard...