Windows 10: bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver

Discus and support bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know when, but I can not find and access Bluetooth and can not connect to the internet. I search in some websites and they tell me to run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YulidaRachmawati, Jan 17, 2022.

1. bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver

I don't know when, but I can not find and access Bluetooth and can not connect to the internet. I search in some websites and they tell me to run the troubleshooting, "show hidden network", but it's not working. in the device manager, their icon Bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification has an exclamation mark like a warning. I tried to update, uninstall and install again, but the exclamation mark and their icon still not showing.then my friend tried to manually search and insert the driver but not working either. he said maybe they cant find their driver automatically, but it's

:)

YulidaRachmawati, Jan 17, 2022

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Aliz Win User

bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Thema:

bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver

1. bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver - Similar Threads - bluetooth network adapter

2. No network adapter detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network adapter detected: I just did a fresh win 10 install on a new pc build. I wasn't able to do the full install due to no network detection. Once I got into windows, I troubleshoot the issue and the message "Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed...
  3. No network adapter detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network adapter detected: I just did a fresh win 10 install on a new pc build. I wasn't able to do the full install due to no network detection. Once I got into windows, I troubleshoot the issue and the message "Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed...
  4. No network adapter detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver: I don't know when, but I can not find and access Bluetooth and can not connect to the internet. I search in some websites and they tell me to run the troubleshooting, "show hidden network", but it's not working. in the device manager, their icon Bluetooth, network adapter,...
  6. bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth, network adapter, and detection verification can not find their driver: I don't know when, but I can not find and access Bluetooth and can not connect to the internet. I search in some websites and they tell me to run the troubleshooting, "show hidden network", but it's not working. in the device manager, their icon Bluetooth, network adapter,...
  7. Network Adapter not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter not detected: Hello, I just suddenly had a problem with the wifi on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. Wifi network connections just stopped showing when I click on the Internet Access button. Instead of showing the three big buttons at the bottom Wi-Fi, Airplane Mode, and Mobile Hotspot, it...
  8. Driver Verifer Detected Violation

Driver Verifer Detected Violation: so i recently enabled driver verifier to check if my driver have any corrupted ones in it because my pc keeps on crashing, now i ahve the minidump files, where do i upload it for someone to help me...
  9. Missing driver: "Detection Verification"

Missing driver: "Detection Verification": I have a Lenovo Yoga 730-13IKB 81CT laptop, and I'm missing a driver for "Detection Verification" in device manager - any idea what this could be? Hardware ID: {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1909 OS Build...
  10. Detection Verification driver

Detection Verification driver: Hi. Since I updated to the April 2018 Win 10, I have a missing driver in Device Manager. PLease could someone tell me what this is and how to update it? [img] 109007