Windows 10: Bluetooth no longer detected on PC

Discus and support Bluetooth no longer detected on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive used the same wifi/Bluetooth card on my pc for the past 4 months. however my friend and i both noticed that our pc's all of a sudden say that we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandonLanning, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Bluetooth no longer detected on PC

Ive used the same wifi/Bluetooth card on my pc for the past 4 months. however my friend and i both noticed that our pc's all of a sudden say that we dont have Bluetooth adapters in our pc's. we believe this might be a result of a recent update for windows. the services.msc shows that the bluetooth support services is running, but it wont detect the card that was working just a few days ago

https://imgur.com/a/IJn9QS7

anyone else having issues with cards or know of a fix?

ive tried resetting, swapping pcie and everything i can think of since the card isnt being read

:)

BrandonLanning, Jun 11, 2020

2. Bluetooth no longer detected under Windows 10

I do have USB dongle but it doesn't work well (especially when I connect PS4 connectors it lags at times in multiplayer). I'll only use it if this next step fails too.
    Alright, I read a bit more and supposedly one antenna carries wifi and bluetooth signals and the other carries only wifi. If one antenna is somehow problematic, COULD it lead to these issues? I'm gonna try swapping the main and aux connectors and see if it makes any difference for a week or more.
    Attached is the layout of my laptop with the red ink being the ends of the antennas. I'm thinking of getting new ones but I have no idea what the copper tape seems to be for nor what the mini pcb looking card is. I've found two designs, one of which seems to resemble mine. Obviously I'll only buy it if the experiment works but can anyone share any insight about these antennas? They're MHF4.
    https://goo.gl/P8e3pB
    https://goo.gl/pWi2TU

Bluetooth no longer detected on PC [​IMG]

hemingway59, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Bluetooth no longer detected on PC

Bluetooth not detected my speaker

Hi Ariff,

The challenge you're experiencing with connecting your Bluetooth speaker to your PC might be due to a misconfiguration of the device driver. That being said, we advise running the troubleshooter for Bluetooth problems to help you rectify the issue. Running
    the troubleshooter will scan and fix your PC for any issues detected with the configuration of your Bluetooth. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot.
    • Select Bluetooth under
      Find and fix other problems.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.

If you think this post was useful, feel free to Mark it as an answer to help those who are experiencing the same issue.

Devlin Sco, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth no longer detected on PC

1. Bluetooth no longer detected on PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth longer detected

2. PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer: I just got a Canon Pixma MG3620. Fresh out of the box, all set up and Windows 10 won't detect it. Bluetooth is turned on in Windows and on the printer. It doesn't give me the 3620 but instead gives me 3 HP printers I don't own. I need this to print something immediately and...
  3. PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer: I just got a Canon Pixma MG3620. Fresh out of the box, all set up and Windows 10 won't detect it. Bluetooth is turned on in Windows and on the printer. It doesn't give me the 3620 but instead gives me 3 HP printers I don't own. I need this to print something immediately and...
  4. PC Won't Detect Bluetooth Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC: Hi, My issue started with frequent Wi-Fi disconnections. This was fixed each time by PC restart. But in order to solve the issue once for all, I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the wifi card driver. I uninstalled the wireless NIC in 'Device Manager' Now after rebooting...
  6. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC: Hi, My issue started with frequent Wi-Fi disconnections. This was fixed each time by PC restart. But in order to solve the issue once for all, I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the wifi card driver. I uninstalled the wireless NIC in 'Device Manager' Now after rebooting...
  7. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bluetooth Headphone not getting detected by PC's Bluetooth

Bluetooth Headphone not getting detected by PC's Bluetooth: Hello Microsoft Community,I purchased a new Bluetooth Headphone Skullcandy Hesh 3. I was trying to connect it to my PC through Bluetooth.But the Bluetooth can't detect the headset can detect everything else. I tried several methods to fix it but it didn't work for me tried...
  9. Bluetooth no longer detected under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer detected under Windows 10: Hi, I'll try to keep this short. I have an Acer Nitro 791g which came with an Atheros chip, QCa61X4 (NFA344). This system is 3.5 years old now. I'm currently running Windows 10 1809. I believe around 2 years into buying it the bluetooth module would occasionally stop working...
  10. PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability: I recently purchased a pce ac55bt and the wifi is now working fine, however windows is not detecting the bluetooth capability of this card - when I run the bluetooth troubleshooter I get the following message:...