Windows 10: Bluetooth no longer working after 21H1 quality update

Discus and support Bluetooth no longer working after 21H1 quality update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After I updated my PC, my bluetooth icon disappeared from my taskbar. I checked the bluetooth settings, and the on/off button has disappeared as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nasif Q., Jun 13, 2021.

1. Nasif Q. Win User

Bluetooth no longer working after 21H1 quality update

After I updated my PC, my bluetooth icon disappeared from my taskbar. I checked the bluetooth settings, and the on/off button has disappeared as well. I tried updating the drivers and restarting, but it didn't fix anything. Then, I removed the driver in hopes of reinstalling it after, but now it doesn't show up in my device manager anymore, even when clicking the "Show hidden devices" option. I also went onto Intel's website to download and install the latest driver manually, but it doesn't show up even after running the file.

:)

Nasif Q., Jun 13, 2021

2. Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 13, 2021
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Bluetooth no longer working after 21H1 quality update

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth no longer working after 21H1 quality update

1. Bluetooth no longer working after 21H1 quality update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth longer working

2. Bluetooth no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer works: Hi, When I was working as usual, my laptop's Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I turned off the Bluetooth, tried to turn it on again, it didn't work. I rebooted my computer, it still doesn't work. I restarted Windows and the Bluetooth is not working. Hope someone can...
  3. Bluetooth no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer works: Hi, When I was working as usual, my laptop's Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I turned off the Bluetooth, tried to turn it on again, it didn't work. I rebooted my computer, it still doesn't work. I restarted Windows and the Bluetooth is not working. Hope someone can...
  4. Loss of Bluetooth functionality after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Bluetooth functionality after 21H1 update: The latest security updates and 21H1 arrived this morning and now my Logitech mouse and UEBOOM Bluetooth speaker will not connect / work. If I click the mouse buttons a couple of times it changes from paired to connected for a few seconds and then back to paired, if I click...
  5. Loss of Bluetooth functionality after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Bluetooth functionality after 21H1 update: The latest security updates and 21H1 arrived this morning and now my Logitech mouse and UEBOOM Bluetooth speaker will not connect / work. If I click the mouse buttons a couple of times it changes from paired to connected for a few seconds and then back to paired, if I click...
  6. Loss of Bluetooth functionality after 21H1 update

7. Bluetooth is not detected after windows updated to 21H1

Bluetooth is not detected after windows updated to 21H1: I have motherboard on my desktop asus tuf gaming b550m-plus wi-fi It has a bluetooth, I used it a lot for a last year with my headphones. after windows updated to 21H1 it does not see bluetooth in a system any more. Not is devices list, not in setting. I see that bluetooth is...
  8. SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to 21H1

in Cortana
    SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to 21H1: Hey, I have updated to latest windows 21H1 3 days back. A error message was showing on windows updates that "Your device is missing important security and quality". But check for updates is showing update for me. After this update search box is not working either it is start...
  9. Bluetooth no longer working

Bluetooth no longer working: Hello,After I did some upgrades on my computer and had no hitches or errors I might add I logged onto my PC, but my headphones would not connect to bluetooth. I removed them, and tried to readd them, but they didn't show up on bluetooth. So, I tried another set of ear buds,...
  10. Bluetooth no longer working

Bluetooth no longer working: After running some updates on my computer, I lost the ability to use Bluetooth. The computer doesn't think it has that functionality anymore. The Bluetooth drivers were hidden, so I followed the advice online and uninstalled them, then turned my PC off and on, and hoped it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 21h1 bluetooth