Windows 10: Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometime in the last couple of weeks Bluetooth stopped working on my laptop. There is no longer a switch to turn it on. Here's what I've tried: -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarolineWhite2, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop

Sometime in the last couple of weeks Bluetooth stopped working on my laptop. There is no longer a switch to turn it on.

Here's what I've tried:

- Running the Bluetooth Troubleshooter (it claims the laptop is not Bluetooth compatible)

- Checking "Hidden Devices" in Device Manager (it claimed to have updated the driver, but once I uninstalled with the intent of reinstalling it ceased to appear after I restarted my machine).

- Reinstalling the Driver (it still doesn't appear anywhere).

- Updating the BIOS

I'm not sure how else to go about getting it to work, other than reinstalling Windows (which I would prefer not to do unless absolutely necessary). Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

:)

CarolineWhite2, Jan 21, 2019

2. my microsoft bluetooth mouse will not connect with my Spectre HP laptop, help!

my microsoft bluetooth mouse will not connect with my Spectre HP laptop, help!

HP Pavilion Touch 15” Windows 8, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Bluetooth not working on my new HP Laptop

After reading all the questions and answers on this topic, I am still not clear about this Bluetooth problem. I have a brand new HP Laptop that came with Windows 10, and the Bluetooth icon was showing, and tried to connect it to my Bluetooth device but
    it didn't work, and then all of the sudden it disappear. Could you please walk me through step by step how to install it again. And make it work this time! Thank you.

Arlette

Arlette M., Jan 21, 2019
  4. Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop

HP Introduces the Spectre x360 Convertible PC

HP today announced the HP Spectre x360, a 13.3 inch convertible PC that delivers an ultra-thin design, the quality customers expect, and performance to get things done.

"Customers are looking for beautiful devices that deliver quality, versatility and portability," said Mike Nash, vice president, portfolio strategy and customer experience, Personal Systems, HP. "The HP Spectre x360 is transformational as it has the productivity of a high end notebook, tablet mode for on the go, tent mode for play and stand mode for watching entertainment in a stunning ultra-thin device."

Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop HP_Spectre_x360_01_thm.jpg

x360 Design and Experience for Maximum Versatility
    The HP Spectre x360 is designed with an all CNC aluminum chassis and is 15.9 millimeters in height and weighs 3.3 pounds. The device features polished metal on the sides that is achieved using a single machined cut, giving it a jewelry-like finish in a natural silver color.

With the HP Spectre x360, customers get an ultra-thin PC with additional versatility to experience multiple modes in one device. Users can transition seamlessly from notebook mode for work, stand mode for viewing entertainment, tent mode for touchscreen entertainment, or tablet mode for on the go. To ensure the display glides smoothly and stays in place where a user wants it, the HP Spectre x360 has innovative new hinges that contain a set of three spiral gears for synchronized and precise movement. The geared hinge design allows the HP Spectre x360 to maintain the same thin profile in tablet mode that it has when closed.

The HP Spectre x360 includes a full-sized, 1.5 millimeter travel keyboard to offer customers a comfortable and familiar experience. The HP Spectre x360 has an extra-wide glass touchpad for improved day-to-day usability.

Premium Quality, No Compromises
    To give customers the battery life they expect, the HP Spectre x360 features a 56-watt hour battery that precisely fits into the CNC aluminum body. Next, HP looked at the biggest driver of battery drain -- the high-resolution touch display. The touch panel on the HP Spectre x360 is optically bonded to the display, increasing brightness and pulling each pixel up to the surface of the display. On models with the Quad HD display, the HP Spectre x360 takes advantage of Panel Self Refresh (PSR) technology which holds images on the screen to allow portions of the PC to power down when nothing on-screen is moving. As a result of these and other focus areas, the HP Spectre x360 delivers up to 12.5 hours of battery life.

HP improved Wi-Fi reliability and performance in the HP Spectre x360 for home, work and on the go. Based on issues identified in real-world testing, the wireless driver is tuned to improve performance on noisy networks and across a wide range of wireless access points. The new antenna slot design featured at the top of the display allows for effective 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz tuning, in every mode -- whether in notebook, stand, tent and tablet. The result is wireless throughput and connect rates that outperform other PCs.

Power and Smart Features for Productivity
    The HP Spectre x360 supports Intel Core i5 and i7 processors to tackle the most demanding tasks without lag. With a lightning fast SSD up to 512 GB, customers can expect their PC to turn on instantly and load apps quickly.

The HP Spectre x360 supports both a full-size HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 compatible ports to allow customers to access content across multiple screens. Customers can also take advantage of the built-in Intel Wireless Display technology to stream content on their living room TV. To accommodate multiple devices and accessories, the HP Spectre x360 has three USB 3.0 ports and with HP USB Sleep and Charge, customers can use the HP Spectre x360 to charge their devices on the go even when in sleep mode.

Pricing and Availability
    The HP Spectre x360 is expected to be available in the United States on March 1, 2015 at www.hp.com/spectrex360 and Best Buy on March 15, 2015.

The HP Spectre x360 is available in the following configurations:
    • HP Spectre x360 with Intel Core i5 Processor, Full HD touchscreen display, 4 GB LPDDR3 system memory and a 128 GB SSD is $899.99.
    • HP Spectre x360 with Intel Core i7, Full HD touchscreen, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD is $1149.99.
    • HP Spectre x360 with Intel Core i7, Quad HD touchscreen, 8 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD is $1399.99.
    The HP Spectre x360 has accessories available today and offered separately, including a HP Premium Leather Sleeve for sophisticated protection and HP Active Pen for writing, drawing, and easy navigation.

Cristian_25H, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop

1. Bluetooth no longer working on HP Spectre laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth longer working

2. Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360: The internet on the laptop has been flipping between working fine and not working at all and I can’t get my work done because of it. I think it might have to do with a driver called intel wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz it commonly gives an error code 10. I’ve tried updating,...
  3. Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360: The internet on the laptop has been flipping between working fine and not working at all and I can’t get my work done because of it. I think it might have to do with a driver called intel wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz it commonly gives an error code 10. I’ve tried updating,...
  4. Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. bluetooth on laptop no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth on laptop no longer working.: I have tried the troubleshooter, and it says troubleshooter may not detect changes to hard drive. I've tried turning bluetooth device on, and off with no luck. I also turned off bluetooth on laptop nothing i know seems to work. Anybody have any ideas?...
  6. bluetooth on laptop no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth on laptop no longer working.: I have tried the troubleshooter, and it says troubleshooter may not detect changes to hard drive. I've tried turning bluetooth device on, and off with no luck. I also turned off bluetooth on laptop nothing i know seems to work. Anybody have any ideas?...
  7. bluetooth on laptop no longer working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Fingerprint scanner on HP Spectre laptop not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint scanner on HP Spectre laptop not working: The fingerprint scanner is not working on my laptop. It was fine yesterday, however now the option is not there. When I go to the sign in options in settings it says that "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." The laptop is less...
  9. souris bluetooth Hp spectre 500 mousse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    souris bluetooth Hp spectre 500 mousse: bonjour, ma souris Hp spectre 500 Mousse bluetooth a des pb de connectivité répétées par des coupures fréquentes de quelques secondes. J'ai changé les piles, vérifié les paramètres préconisés mais je suis maintenant obligé d'appeler à l'aide ... merci d'avance de votre...
  10. HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working: Hi there! I created an account specifically to ask this question, as all previous answers are either a) outdated or b) don't work. I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx laptop that is only 6 months old. Everything is up to date - drivers, BIOS, etc., and I keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth not working hp spectre