Windows 10: Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers

Discus and support Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I was working as usual, my laptop's Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. All devices were hacked. I turned off the Bluetooth, tried to turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeborahStokes3, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers

Hi, When I was working as usual, my laptop's Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. All devices were hacked. I turned off the Bluetooth, tried to turn it on again, it didn't work. I rebooted my computer, it still doesn't work. I went to device manager, uninstalled all Bluetooth drivers. Windows restarted. Bluetooth is not working. When I try the troubleshooting tool for Bluetooth under updates and security, the result is that Bluetooth is not available on this device / device does not have Bluetooth. Obviously there must be a glitch in Windows to detect it. I do not know why. Hope someone can

:)

DeborahStokes3, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers

1. Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers - Similar Threads - Bluetooth longer works

2. Bluetooth No Longer Working/Disappeared Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth No Longer Working/Disappeared Windows 10: HelloI have a Logitech Mouse using bluetooth connected to my Asus X571GT Laptop. My mouse died yesterday so I swapped the batteries, and still didn't reconnect. After restarting the computer, it reconnected so I figured 'Problem solved!'Earlier today, my mouse outright died....
  3. Bluetooth No Longer Working/Disappeared Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth No Longer Working/Disappeared Windows 10: HelloI have a Logitech Mouse using bluetooth connected to my Asus X571GT Laptop. My mouse died yesterday so I swapped the batteries, and still didn't reconnect. After restarting the computer, it reconnected so I figured 'Problem solved!'Earlier today, my mouse outright died....
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers: I've had a Bluetooth issue for a long time now and now I'm finally on the brink of it, after going through my regular business uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers like I do basically every day, they just never came back today. I currently don't see the Bluetooth section in my...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers: I've had a Bluetooth issue for a long time now and now I'm finally on the brink of it, after going through my regular business uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers like I do basically every day, they just never came back today. I currently don't see the Bluetooth section in my...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers: Hi, When I was working as usual, my laptop's Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. All devices were hacked. I turned off the Bluetooth, tried to turn it on again, it didn't work. I rebooted my computer, it still doesn't work. I went to device manager, uninstalled all Bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers

Bluetooth no longer works, disappeared after uninstalling the drivers: Hi, When I was working as usual, my laptop's Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. All devices were hacked. I turned off the Bluetooth, tried to turn it on again, it didn't work. I rebooted my computer, it still doesn't work. I went to device manager, uninstalled all Bluetooth...
  9. My Microphone no longer works after uninstalling a driver, the driver that is currently...

My Microphone no longer works after uninstalling a driver, the driver that is currently...: I had a problem where my microphone randomly switched audio device from "USB Audio Device" to "USB Microphone" both drivers still worked but Windows defaulted to "USB Microphone" which had a significantly lower quality according to my friends on Discord. This problem didn't...
  10. Bluetooth not working anymore - disappeared after uninstalling drivers

Bluetooth not working anymore - disappeared after uninstalling drivers: Hello, When I was working as usual the bluetooth on my laptop LENOVO_MT_20QW_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad X1 Extreme 2nd suddenly stopped working. All devices were cut off. I turned bluetooth off, tried to turn it on again, not working. Restarted my computer, still not working....