Windows 10: Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help i tried fixing it by updating, reinstalling, disabling and enabling nothing seems to work. I also tried setting it automatic on start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JomariAmurao, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager

Please help i tried fixing it by updating, reinstalling, disabling and enabling nothing seems to work. I also tried setting it automatic on start up still no luck and regeditor

:)

JomariAmurao, Apr 30, 2021
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Apr 30, 2021
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager

1. Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth turn off

2. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  3. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  4. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  5. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  6. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

7. Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager: I disconnected my AirPods and reconnected them because I was trying to sort out a headphone situation, and when I tried to reconnect them it just kept saying 'can't connect' when I tried adding a new device. I went to device manager to update my drivers but they're up to date...
  8. Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager: I disconnected my AirPods and reconnected them because I was trying to sort out a headphone situation, and when I tried to reconnect them it just kept saying 'can't connect' when I tried adding a new device. I went to device manager to update my drivers but they're up to date...
  9. Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

10. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. Some specifics: HP Envy Laptop 17-ae1xx running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1862.387. All updates have installed successfully. Win10 was upgraded from Win8.1 but was later reinstalled fresh. Platinum...