Windows 10: Bluetooth not able to connect after update

Discus and support Bluetooth not able to connect after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, my computer was fine a couple months ago, but one day i closed it and the bluetooth wireless connection just stopped working. A few weeks later i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marcy flynn, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not able to connect after update

So, my computer was fine a couple months ago, but one day i closed it and the bluetooth wireless connection just stopped working. A few weeks later i opened it, and when i did it brought me to a black screen asking if i wanted to reboot. i rebooted it and then my wifi started working again. 2 days later the same thing happened, no wifi. the wifi symbol has been replaced with a computer with a red x. i know my bluetooth is working fine with other computers and laptops, i think its just the update. i tried to manually reboot it but that didnt seem to work, it only works when its automatic. Please help, i want to play minecraft :

:)

marcy flynn, Mar 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth pairs with Galaxy S8 but will not connect

Hi Tanner Greenwald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to isolate to the root cause of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with other devices?
    3. Are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices to your Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Fix Bluetooth problems in
    Windows 10
    and Can't connect a bluetooth device to the phone or tablet
    and check if you are able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with your Windows 10 computer.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Bluetooth not able to connect after update

Bluetooth- not able to turn it on-windows 10

Hello Danie,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not able to connect after update

1. Bluetooth not able to connect after update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth able connect

2. Bluetooth keyboard not able to type after connected to the notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard not able to type after connected to the notebook: I bought a Logitech MX Mechanical keyboard yesterday. The keyboard is successfully connected to the PC Win 10 but it could not type anything. The following are something i tried / observed that may help diagonsing the issue.- Tried connecting the keyboard to another PC also...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard not able to type after connected to the notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keyboard not able to type after connected to the notebook: I bought a Logitech MX Mechanical keyboard yesterday. The keyboard is successfully connected to the PC Win 10 but it could not type anything. The following are something i tried / observed that may help diagonsing the issue.- Tried connecting the keyboard to another PC also...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard not able to type after connected to the notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Not able to connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to connect to bluetooth headphones: After the recent Windows 10 update, I'm not able to connect my bluetooth headphones. Until 2 days back I was using the same headphones and there was no problem. Now when I try to pair, even though it is showing up, it is not getting connected. It's just showing paired. Does...
  6. Bluetooth sees device, but is not able to connect to it

Bluetooth sees device, but is not able to connect to it: I am having trouble connecting devices to my computer via Bluetooth. It was a standard at first pro controller, I was able to pair the device to my computer effortlessly in the past, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I then tried the other devices I had used in the past,...
  7. Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect.

Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect.: I uninstalled Bluetooth now it is not showing under hidden items in device manager and i am not able to connect with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-missing-not-able-to-connect/e46790a7-43ca-4f4f-8521-3eb2e82af745
  8. Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers: My Laptop : Z510 Laptop ideapad - Type 80A3 Bluetooth Devices: UE Roll 2, Boult Boost, Boat Rockerz 400 Hi, I am not able to connect to Bluetooth devices from my windows laptop. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers but it didn't work. The Bluetooth devices are getting...
  9. Not able to connect to wifi after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to connect to wifi after windows 10 update: Hi All, In my HP pavilion 15 notebook pc e3b55pa#acj I'm not able to connect to wifi after an windows 10 latest update To find the issue I did a windows network diagnostics, it shows the below issue "you have no preferred wireless networks"After I tried the below troubleshoot...
  10. Not able to connect to wifi after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to connect to wifi after windows 10 update: Hi All, In my HP pavilion 15 notebook pc e3b55pa#acj I'm not able to connect to wifi after an windows 10 latest update To find the issue I did a windows network diagnostics, it shows the below issue "you have no preferred wireless networks"After I tried the below troubleshoot...