Windows 10: Bluetooth not available after installing wifi cards driver

Discus and support Bluetooth not available after installing wifi cards driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Sorry if title is not that clear, and i can't seem to find any relevant answer on internet .. so i feel a bit dumb like nobody ever faced that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XorKoS, Sep 17, 2020.

1. /u/XorKoS Win User

Bluetooth not available after installing wifi cards driver

Hello,

Sorry if title is not that clear, and i can't seem to find any relevant answer on internet .. so i feel a bit dumb like nobody ever faced that problem ..

I bought an Asus PCE-AC55BT wifi card, to get bluetooth on the pc i built like 2 years ago to be able to connect to my smart tv.

I put the thing in my pc, got the wifi to work instantly, downloaded the driver for it on internet (since i don't have something to eat the cd who came with the part), i install the driver, the main part and the bluetooth part in the install wizard, but nothing feels like bluetooth is available on my pc.

Bluetooth is not in device manager, and the bluetooth toggle is not in the Bluetooth and Device page of Win 10, and when i use the Bluetooth troubleshooting thingy it tells me that Bluetooth is not available on this pc.

Does any of you have an idea ?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/XorKoS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XorKoS, Sep 17, 2020

2. Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

first step I did was whitelisting bios for wifi. also the old bluetooth works fine . i tested send and recieve even with card slot empty . however there is no particular spot that seems to have a removable device on the visible side of the board so to believe it's that bt device . and no I had to buy a ngff to pci-e converter . the wifi card work as expected .

nIGHTmAYOR, Sep 17, 2020
  3. No Bluetooth Driver

My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Bluetooth not available after installing wifi cards driver

Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

No option as such , I can disable wifi card only but no particular setting for bluetooth .

i wonder one thing though , any body tried having two working bluetooth devices at the same time ? if its possible then maybe this is a matter of white listing , if not then its a matter of killing older bluetooth some how .

nIGHTmAYOR, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth not available after installing wifi cards driver

1. Bluetooth not available after installing wifi cards driver - Similar Threads - Bluetooth available installing

2. Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?: I have a prebuild pc with wifi 5 and I want to upgrade to wifi 6. I bought a new wifi card but I don't know if I should open the driver installer before or after installing the new wifi card....
  3. Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?: I have a prebuild pc with wifi 5 and I want to upgrade to wifi 6. I bought a new wifi card but I don't know if I should open the driver installer before or after installing the new wifi card....
  4. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  5. Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't available anymore. And WiFi driver doesn't work.: Hi. So after the recent Windows 10 update, there was an issue with the Bluetooth driver. It used to get removed automatically and wouldn't connect. Like Bluetooth was entirely gone from my PC. Wouldn't even show up anywhere. So I tried to reinstall it, but nothing really...
  6. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  7. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  8. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards: If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally had windows 8 but came with free upgrade to 10. I've tried every suggestion on windows support, etc. It says card is not...
  10. Wifi/bluetooth card question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/bluetooth card question: Hi There I use the Bluetooth function of card often, but I don't use the wireless AC part of the card, as I use 1gb Ethernet connection, is Disabling the wireless card proper thing to do, and yet still be able to use the Bluetooth in Windows 10 Pro 64bit? or should I...