Windows 10: Bluetooth not available disappeared in windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth not available disappeared in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 Entreprise Edition, and since one of the updates, i had a bluetooth issue: My bluetooth just disappear, it's like there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmineBMA, Oct 20, 2020.

1. AmineBMA Win User

Bluetooth not available disappeared in windows 10

Hi,

I have Windows 10 Entreprise Edition, and since one of the updates, i had a bluetooth issue:

My bluetooth just disappear, it's like there is no bluetooth hardware in my computer.

After some updates, the problem was fixed, but now it's back and i'm really annoyed about it.

I tried installing and reinstalling the latest drivers from my pc brand official website MSI and from intel's official website, also from windows update.

I also tried disabling/enabling the driver, and tried the windows troobleshooting tool that is useless here since it tell me that i have no bluetooth hardware at all...

Sometimes the bluetooth comes back, but it's never stable and it disappears in no time.

I'm sure the problem is not in my hardware since i have absolutely no issue when booting from linux ubuntu.

My computer is an MSI GS63VR-7RF.

I hope i could find some help, thank you in advance.

:)

AmineBMA, Oct 20, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 20, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 20, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth not available disappeared in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth available disappeared

2. Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10: HiA few days ago I was using my Bluetooth headset as usual. A strange noise was heard and the connection lost. I thought nothing of it and switched over to a wireless headset with USB dongle as my call was still in progress. I realized afterwards that the bluetooth icon...
  3. Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10: HiA few days ago I was using my Bluetooth headset as usual. A strange noise was heard and the connection lost. I thought nothing of it and switched over to a wireless headset with USB dongle as my call was still in progress. I realized afterwards that the bluetooth icon...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10: Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve...
  6. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10: Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve...
  7. Bluetooth disappeared on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth disappeared on Windows 10: I was at my laptop playing games with my xbox controller connected via bluetooth. I come back not five minutes later, and the controller is disconnected. When I tried to reconnect it, it wouldn't. So I went to check my settings, and it said my bluetooth was off, but nowhere...
  8. Windows-10 disappearing available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows-10 disappearing available networks: Hi, I use Lenovo B440 laptop. This problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now, my pc hardly gets 3/4 signals even if I am next to the router. It keeps on deteriorating from time to time. Now, the problem is that I can see available...
  9. Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10

Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10: My bluetooth has disappeared from my computer. It is not in device manager. I can't find anything on my computer when I search for bluetooth through cortana even though I have used bluetooth on my laptop before. How do I get it back?...
  10. Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10

Bluetooth Disappearing Windows 10: Hi there. I have a Lenovo YOGA laptop and kept losing the Bluetooth functionality. When opening up the tab that usually includes all settings, it simply does not appear. I also spent lots of time researching this issue and have tried restarting, updating drivers and the...