Windows 10: Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter

Discus and support Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was having issues with my pc earlier involving Bluetooth, and I made the dumb decision to uninstall the Bluetooth driver entirely like the complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr-x-gon-giveit-toya, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter

I was having issues with my pc earlier involving Bluetooth, and I made the dumb decision to uninstall the Bluetooth driver entirely like the complete idiot I am. I tried installing another driver from intel and restarted my PC, nothing seems to work, I have been scouting the internet looking for a solution. But they all came down to device manager and “installing drivers” but even when I show hidden devices Bluetooth never appears, please help me comrades I’m loosing my mind.

submitted by /u/Mr-x-gon-giveit-toya
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr-x-gon-giveit-toya, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 16, 2020
  4. WG9
    WG9 Win User

Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter

Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

Thema:

Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter

1. Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter - Similar Threads - Bluetooth available though

2. Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...: I replaced my broken Wi-Fi adapter on Windows 11, but despite available connections, my Wi-Fi button show "not available." I've tried network resets, netsh resets, and restarting the PC with no success. In "change adapter settings," the Wi-Fi from the adapter is labeled as...
  3. Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...: I replaced my broken Wi-Fi adapter on Windows 11, but despite available connections, my Wi-Fi button show "not available." I've tried network resets, netsh resets, and restarting the PC with no success. In "change adapter settings," the Wi-Fi from the adapter is labeled as...
  4. WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing: The WiFi and Bluetooth keep disappearing from my laptop acer swift 3,Windows 11 . I go through all the recommended tips for retrieving, updating driver through device manager. Because I can't go online to find the drivers, I downloaded the driver when I had WiFi. On occasion...
  5. WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi and Bluetooth adapters missing: The WiFi and Bluetooth keep disappearing from my laptop acer swift 3,Windows 11 . I go through all the recommended tips for retrieving, updating driver through device manager. Because I can't go online to find the drivers, I downloaded the driver when I had WiFi. On occasion...
  6. bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth adapter: hello there, the bluetooth in my lenovo thinkpad did not have on/off switch, so i want to uninstall the bluetooth driver but by mistake i uninstalled the bluetooth adapter completely from device manager... i installed from the google and lenovo the drivers but the adapter...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth Adapter is disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Bluetooth Adapter is disabled: I own an ASUS TUF FX505 DT. It has Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. The wifi problem is that it works fine for 2-3 mins and after that, it shows can't connect to the network if tried to turn off then turn on the wifi it doesn't show any wifi network. I have...
  8. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth adapter: i have a fujitsu lifebook lh532 laptop. i upgraded to windows 10 2 years ago. i want to get a bluetooth adapter and have been told by fujitsu tech support that their adapter does not have windows 10 drivers available. can you make a recommendation or provide another solution....
  9. Bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth adapter: I have two hard drives on my computer, one with High Sierra, and the other with Windows 10, my bluetooth adapter works on Mac without problems, but when using on windows my earphone does not connect, someone can help me ? submitted by /u/AxlSand [link] [comments]...
  10. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working: Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update...