Windows 10: Bluetooth not available on my pc.

Discus and support Bluetooth not available on my pc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So if i don't have a pc where bluetooth is available could i use an adapter to maybe bypass the issue? i have a wireless keyboard that i'm only able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trent, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Trent Win User

Bluetooth not available on my pc.

So if i don't have a pc where bluetooth is available could i use an adapter to maybe bypass the issue? i have a wireless keyboard that i'm only able to use when plugged in and i'd like to know if there's a work around to this?

:)

Trent, Sep 28, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Sep 28, 2022
  3. jerriy Win User
    Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Bluetooth not available on my pc. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth available

2. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  3. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  4. Bluetooth Is Not Available on This Device altough it is.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Is Not Available on This Device altough it is.: So Dear Microsoft,You can add 1 more person to your not unsolved bug when suddenly Windows 10/11 forgets that there is a bluetooth device. So raise the counter, although I believe you won't have a solution based on that I found the same question/bug post from this also from...
  5. Bluetooth Is Not Available on This Device altough it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Is Not Available on This Device altough it is.: So Dear Microsoft,You can add 1 more person to your not unsolved bug when suddenly Windows 10/11 forgets that there is a bluetooth device. So raise the counter, although I believe you won't have a solution based on that I found the same question/bug post from this also from...
  6. Bluetooth Is Not Available on This Device altough it is.

7. Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop: unbale to option of Bluetooth in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-available-in-my-laptop/544cce7a-981d-48ec-bad3-d2130dba4c12
  8. Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop

Bluetooth isn't available in my laptop: unbale to option of Bluetooth in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-isnt-available-in-my-laptop/544cce7a-981d-48ec-bad3-d2130dba4c12
  9. Is there a more up-to-date Bluetooth driver available from Microsoft since 2006?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a more up-to-date Bluetooth driver available from Microsoft since 2006?: Hi, I've been experiencing some audio/video synchronization issues when using Bluetooth ear buds with my laptop, so have been trying to update my drivers. I'm using an MSI model WE63 8SJ running Windows 11 Pro, version 22H2. I'm currently using N7 earbuds which are cheap but...
  10. Is there a more up-to-date Bluetooth driver available from Microsoft since 2006?

Is there a more up-to-date Bluetooth driver available from Microsoft since 2006?: Hi, I've been experiencing some audio/video synchronization issues when using Bluetooth ear buds with my laptop, so have been trying to update my drivers. I'm using an MSI model WE63 8SJ running Windows 11 Pro, version 22H2. I'm currently using N7 earbuds which are cheap but...