Windows 10: Bluetooth not being detected

Discus and support Bluetooth not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,A couple of days ago I went to connect a controller and noticed that my bluetooth was off but I had no toggle button. I immediately went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephanAddington, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Bluetooth not being detected

Hello,A couple of days ago I went to connect a controller and noticed that my bluetooth was off but I had no toggle button. I immediately went to device manger and saw that Bluetooth was missing and under the "show hidden devices" section. I went through and updated all of the drivers and nothing worked. I even tried updating from drivers from Asus and Intel. I checked to see if the process was running and Bluetooth support services is running and set to automatic. At that point I restored my PC to the furthest date that was available and still the Bluetooth wasn't showing in device manager. E

:)

StephanAddington, Sep 17, 2021
  2. BarsamAU Win User

Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones

Hi,

I also had the same issue, it was quite irritating. The audio technica bluetooth device was detected by iphone and samsung phones but when I search with my laptop ( windows 10) it was not discoverable. The device was not showing in the bluetooth list of
    discoverable devices. Pressed the headphone switch for long period but the laptop couldnot detect it. Did all the setting changes, changed all the options and updated all the drivers but still it was not detected.

I read somewhere that bluetooth uses something which is common with the wifi so I made sure that the wifi was enabled, airplane made was off. Next disconnected the laptop from the internet wifi connection. Once the laptop wifi was disconnected, it search
    the bluetooth headset under 'Bluetooth & other device' and the device was listed. Previously when the laptop wifi was connected to the router, the bluetooth headset was not detected but after disconnecting from the router it was detected.

Steps:

1. Airplane mode: OFF

2. Wifi ON but not connected to any device

3. bluetooth ON

4. Search for the device

Hope this helps!!

BarsamAU, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Bluetooth

Hi,

It is possible that your Bluetooth was not detected due to configuration settings or corrupted/outdated drivers. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried connecting you're Bluetooth mouse to another device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot Bluetooth problems.
    You can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth not being detected

Bluetooth devices are not detecting

Hi Sanjay,

Conflicts with the Bluetooth settings after the update is one of the possible reasons why your devices are not detected. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • When you reinstall the latest Bluetooth driver, did you uninstall it first? Did you get the latest Bluetooth driver from the device manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this
      link
      ?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth not being detected

1. Bluetooth not being detected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth being detected

2. Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected: Hello. I'm running windows 10 and using a USB bluetooth dongle. I have two different bluetooth headphones that have a built in microphone and am trying to use either one of them as a mic to chat with, but despite everything appearing to be enabled and it saying that it is...
  3. Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected: Hello. I'm running windows 10 and using a USB bluetooth dongle. I have two different bluetooth headphones that have a built in microphone and am trying to use either one of them as a mic to chat with, but despite everything appearing to be enabled and it saying that it is...
  4. Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth USB Adapter not being detected + Bluetooth icon in Configuration not showing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth USB Adapter not being detected + Bluetooth icon in Configuration not showing.: Hello! I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth devices on Windows. I bought 2 Bluetooth adapters in order to use my Wireless mouse. Is not a mouse issue, it works perfectly in other pc.1- The first one I used apparently did not work but it would be recognized randomly...
  6. Bluetooth not being detected by Windows

Bluetooth not being detected by Windows: Hey, I've reinstalled Windows 10 on a SATA SSD which I'm now using on a Laptop with a X550JX Mobo. I previously used this SSD as a Windows Drive for my Desktop. After reinstalling Windows, I found it curious that I didn't have ASUS Smart Gesture installed by default but it...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones either not pairing or not being detected as headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones either not pairing or not being detected as headphones.: I have a pair of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 headphones, running a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth card. Th headphones will not pair. It either says "Beoplay H4" and just won't pair. No error codes, just says, "Failed to connect. Try connecting again. " and another that says...
  8. Bluetooth is not being detected.

Bluetooth is not being detected.: So as we all know, Windows 10 is a total mess. I've had issues with Bluetooth ever since getting my computer. The first few times, i just updated the drivers. The next times, I'd had to disable and then enable the device in device manager. Now, it's not even showing up in...
  9. Bluetooth devices not being detected in Windows 10

Bluetooth devices not being detected in Windows 10: I've been having trouble trying to connect and pair a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I have updated bluetooth drivers, restarted bluetooth support services (as well as changing startup from manual to automatic) and have installed any recent updates I've received from...
  10. bluetooth devices are not being detected .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth devices are not being detected .: I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones but it was not detected. I am facing this problem after I updated window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-devices-are-not-being-detected/82d29a1b-20d4-4769-a2da-431338aca1ad