Windows 10: bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device

Discus and support bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i brought this pc and it dosent showw the bluetooth option please fix this so i cant buy the bluetooth adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charan tej reddy, Feb 12, 2024.

1. bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device

i brought this pc and it dosent showw the bluetooth option please fix this so i cant buy the bluetooth adapter

:)

Charan tej reddy, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device

1. bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device - Similar Threads - bluetooth coming asking

2. My laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external...: laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external adapter to add bluetooth calability to this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-says-that-bluetooth-is-not-available-on/555cb628-67a8-44bc-8b5a-9d6325d84c8c
  3. bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device: i brought this pc and it dosent showw the bluetooth option please fix this so i cant buy the bluetooth adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-coming-and-asking-to-use-external/06705fc4-8356-4893-9a6d-9c60249aeac6
  4. bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device

bluetooth not coming and asking to use external device: i brought this pc and it dosent showw the bluetooth option please fix this so i cant buy the bluetooth adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-coming-and-asking-to-use-external/06705fc4-8356-4893-9a6d-9c60249aeac6
  5. bluetooth is not available on this device. please try using an external adapter and so...

bluetooth is not available on this device. please try using an external adapter and so...: previously i had a bluetooth option where i connected many bluetooth devices and now i cant find the option to switch on the bluetooth. after trouble shooting the above message is displayed " bluetooth not available". kindly let me know the procedure to fix this issue....
  6. Cannot use bluetooth device

Cannot use bluetooth device: Dear sir, Dell XPS 8700 desktop, Windows 10 pro latest version,12 GB RAM Actually I've never been able to configure a USB headphone or earpiece to my Dell , I've tried everything,I can get my hands on, and even though the devices show as paired, the services are running, I...
  7. Cannot use bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot use bluetooth device: Dear sir, Dell XPS 8700 desktop, Windows 10 pro latest version,12 GB RAM Actually I've never been able to configure a USB headphone or earpiece to my Dell , I've tried everything,I can get my hands on, and even though the devices show as paired, the services are running, I...
  8. Cannot use bluetooth device

Cannot use bluetooth device: Dear sir, Dell XPS 8700 desjtop Windows 10 pro 12 GB RAM Actually I've never been able to configure a USB headphone or earpiece to my Dell , I've tried everything,I can get my hands on, and even though the devices show as paired, the services are running, I don't see the...
  9. Battery level of external Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery level of external Bluetooth devices: I use updated Surface Pro 4 laptop. It works without any problems but I want to find out how I can check the battery level of the connected external Bluetooth devices, for instance the mouse. I cannot find the setting anywhere...
  10. Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out

Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out: the bluetooth device LG Micro(2C:88) showed connected but in the sound is show disconnect. this happen after i have update win 10 latest version. before that i can use this device with my laptop connected to LG Micro Device. Please advice [ATTACH]...